Alphys and Mettaton

You entered the lab. It was dark. "I don't l..like this." Flowey stuttered. "It's will be fine Flowey." You said and pet the small flower to comfort him. You fluffy (fur/c) wolf tail was again pressed close to you just incase, and your (fur/c) wolf ears flicked and listened to every sound. "So, your the 'human' that fell down here." Said a voice in the distance. You looked down the dark path until the lights turned on and you saw an orange lizard with glasses that had swirls on them giving her a crazy look.

"Y..yes." You stuttered shyly. She looked at you with interest. "You may just make a wonderful test subject." She said coming closer. You backed up a bit and your blood turned cold. "Looks like you put up quite a fight with Papyrus. Which means I won't be able to capture you myself, but I have another plan." The lizard smirked. "METTATON!" She shouted. "Yes Alphys darling!~" A tall robot with four arms and eyes. He ran at you but you dodged. "R..RUN (Y/N)!" Flowey yelled and you sped out the door you came in with Mettaton hot on your tail.

You suddenly tripped over something metal and fell. "Oh my~ This is perfect!" You heard Mettaton say and you felt the floor shift a bit. The floor seemed to become a stage. "Flowey, hang onto me tight." You say quietly. Mettaton tries to kick you with his leg multiple times. You dodged all except for the last attack. He hit you in the back with that blow knocking the wind out of you.

UF! Sans P.O.V

I saw Undyne march back to her house at the waterfall. She looked ticked off. That means I wasn't to late....not that I was to worried or anything. I made my way to hotland. There was a TV from a nearby bar. It showed (y/n) fighting Mettaton. I had to move fast.

Your P.O.V

"M..Mettaton we d..don't have to fight." You say dodging another attack. "Oh darling, (y/n), is it? I could never be friends with the likes of you, I have an audience to attend to.~" Mettaton said. He then struck a pose and some of the ratings went up. "We c..can be f..friends Mettaton. Th..this place d..doesn't have to b..be so cruel." You say and the ratings went down a bit. "Hun, in this world there is no such thing as kindness." Mettaton says. You sigh, you would have to use the same move you used on Papyrus.

Your eyes began to glow a vibrant (f/c) as you sword appeared. You tried to summon your launch circles but they didn't appear. You were bleeding still plus the battle from earlier had exhausted you. You had noticed he had a slightly open circuit board and the wire connecting him to his movement hinges was loose. You decided that was the best thing to do was to cut it. You speed towards Mettaton giving quick slashes. Then stopped before you did to much damage. The sword disappeared and Mettaton stopped. He suddenly fell to the ground but was still aware and able to speak.

You walked over to him and knelt down. "You gonna finish me off darling or what." He snarled. You just gave a gentle smile and shook your head. You had spared him. "You know this doesn't look good for me on TV." Mettaton said quietly. "Then I suggest you turn off the cameras. I only disabled you arms and legs temporarily." You say. Mettaton sighed and the cameras shut down. "Why are you being so nice?" Mettaton asked. You curled your fluffy wolf tail around you. "Because, I know you can do better....and not make the same mistakes I did." You said the last part quietly.

"You stupid human!" Alphys had come running towards you two. "Gotta go. If you need me come find me." You say and ran off towards the castle.