Sans

You walked into the throne room with a cold expression. You saw Sans standing there, his hands shoved in his pockets. You go and sit on the large throne and cross your legs. You give a small hand gesture for Sans to speak. Sans shuffled and didn't meet your gaze. "H..he..hey (y..y/n). *gulp* I..I wa..wa..anted t..to a..a..apologize f..for wh..wh..e..when I..I, u..uh, t..tre..eated y..you p..poor..poorly." Sans stuttered. You could visibly see him shake.

You then spook up. "So. You think you can take advantage of me when I was shy and timid, but once I become stronger than you, you come and apologize?" You said coldly. Sans shaking intensified he tried to hide himself in his jacket. "N..No! I..I..I w..wa..was try..trying t..to g..ge..get to y..you be..before, b..bu..but you w...were m..moving s..s..so f..fas..fast and I..I c..coul..couldn't f..find y..you." Sans said quietly. You stood up and slowly walked towards Sans drawing you sword. Sans stood still shutting his eyes. As soon as you were three feet away from him you made your sword disappear and your eyes stopped glowing. Your eyes dimmed to your normal (e/c). Your expression changed from cold to soft.

"I forgive you." You say. Sans eyes snapped open and he looked up at you. In shock, confusion, and relief. "S..seriously?" Sans asked. You nodded.

-----time skip-----

You had changed into something normal and you and Sans went to Grillby's. As soon as you walked in everyone looked at you two. A few dipped their head in a bit of respect. Grillby looked like Sans did earlier. You had made your eyes glow again for effect, and your (fur/c) tail flicking confidently. You walked over to Grillby who was behind the counter. "M..may I help y..you?" He asked nervously. Sans just sat on one of the stools casually watching this go down.

"I happen to remember a certain flaming bartender try to kidnap me and sell me." You said in one cold tone. He looks at you nervously and gulps. "I..I am s..sorry, m' lady." Grillby said. He looks away and you glare at him for what seems like a while till you say. "I forgive you, now get me a (burger/thing of fries)." You say. He stares in shock but quickly nods and goes to fetch you and Sans food.

When you were both done eating you headed back to the castle. Though by time you had gotten back it was late. "It's really late Sans. If you want to stay here for the night you can. We have guest rooms." You say. Sans was about to say he could just teleport back home but he was to tired to even do that right now. Plus he didn't want to make his bed when he got back. "Sure." He said and you showed him to the guest room by your room. "Just knock if you need anything." You say. He nodded and entered his room.

You went into your room slightly dragging your fluffy tail on the ground. "Hi (y/n)!" Flowey greets you. "Hey Flowey." You say giving a yawn that shows off your small wolf fangs. You change into some short shorts, a tank top and an over sized fluffy (f/c) sweater. You then lay down on the bed and resume the anime you were watching. Flowey had fallen asleep already in his new pot and you were about to pass out as well. You laid your head down on the pillow with the tv still on and fell asleep.

UF! Sans P.O.V

As I was about to head off to bed I realized how thirsty I was. Maybe they had a kitchen somewhere. I didn't want to go wondering around and get caught by a guard so I went out and over to (y/n)'s room. I knocked. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I turn the door handle and slowly peek in. The TV was on but I looked like (y/n) was fast asleep. I turned off the TV and walked over to (y/n). She looked so peaceful, just like at the MTT resort. Her (h/c) hair slightly sprawled out yet still framing her face perfectly. I mentally slapped myself for being such a creep.

I pulled the blanket over her and walked out, back to my room. I would get a drink tomorrow. I hopped into bed with a blush on my face.