"Get back! Stay out of his way. "  Stiles told them, covering the guns. Magenta slowly walked after him before he was out of the door. By that time, the couple were following Parrish.

↹↹↹

Magenta and Stiles kept their distance while they watched Parrish.  They watched as he went to the back of a van and opened a cooler to show the dead bodies. Parrish took the van, Magenta was about to head to her car before she heard a popping noise.

"And there goes our ride." Magenta mumbled. She watched as Stiles took out his phone and called Theo.

"Hello, Theo?" Stiles spoke into his phone. Magenta didn't like the idea of Theo anymore.

↹↹↹

"Sorry. I got here as fast as I could . . ." Theo started off.

"Okay, nice story." Magenta cutted Theo off, already heading towards the back of his truck.

"We gotta go. Now. Parrish has got the bodies." Stiles spoke as quick as possible, heading towards the passenger seat.

"Okay, wait up, Stiles, Magenta, wait." Theo tried to stop them.

"Parrish is out and he's got the bodies.  We've got to find Scott and we've got to tell him." Stiles and Magenta were already opening the car doors but paused when Theo yelled at them.

"Stiles! Magenta!" The two closed the door. "I don't think Scott wants to talk to either of you right now."

"Yeah, thanks, we're aware of that." Stiles answered. "It doesn't matter. He needs to know about this."

"Stiles. Magenta." Theo stopped them again. "Scott doesn't want to talk to you. But I think your dad does." Theo held up Stiles' libary card. "Your dad was looking for you, Stiles. He found me instead."

"Where is he?" Stiles asked while they followed Theo.

"I covered for the both of you. This was taken care of. If Melissa didn't find it at the hospital, I guess even the son of a cop can makes mistakes." Theo went off.

"Did you hurt him?" Stiles asked.

"Did you hurt Papá Stilinski?" Magenta also asked.

"I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills. I'm here for a pack. I came for the werecoyote. The one whose first instinct is to kill. I came for the Banshee, the girl surrounded by death. I came for the Magenta that kills when there's a threat, for the dark Kitsune, the Beta with anger issues. I came for Void Stiles." Theo listed off. Magenta's blood boiled, because she wasn't a toy, none of thwm were. "That's the pack I want. Unfortunately, it doesn't include Scott or Augustus."

Her heart beat started to rise along with Stiles, she felt claws coming out.

"Your heartbeats rising, Stiles. It's not because you're afriad. Nogitsune is gone, but you've still got more blood on your hands than any of us. And I see your claws are coming out Magenta."

"I'm about to get more." Stiles answered.

"And this locket is about to get dirtier." Magenta pointed towards her neck with her claws. Her eyes flashed a deep magenta color.