Colors ↹ VIII

Eight:
Death

"How come you didn't tell us, Magenta!?" Magenta's uncle shouted at her.

"I didn't want you to worry! I wanted to protect the two of you! I didn't want to tell you I was going to die at the fear that you'll make us move!" Magenta shouted back at Caleb and Augustus. "I like it here! I feel I have a reason to be here!"

"Your only saying that because you developed a crush on Stilinski!" Augustus shouted at Magenta. She glared at him with all her might.

"And you have a crush on Stiles girlfriend!" Magenta yelled at him. She didn't denied that she had a crush on Stiles.

"Ex girlfriend!" Augustus corrected.

"Magenta!" Caleb yelled.

"I'm done! I'm going to grab some clothes and be out of here!" Magenta yelled. She made a run to the stairs but stopped.

"If you do that! You'll be no good like your father!" Augustus yelled at her cousin. Magenta turned around and glared at him.

"You have no right to talk about my father like that! The only reason why I'm living with the two of you is so I could learn about my powers! I promised my mom before she died that I would learn as much as I could!" Magenta yelled before she disappear.

↹↹↹

Magneta had ended up at Stiles doorsteps and asked to spend the night. Not only because she might have a crush on him or because she felt safer with him. But because the two were going through the same thing.

She layed on the floor staring at the ceiling while Stiles tossed and turned in his bed. She faintly remembered leaving the house and feeling a burn on her arm that a supernatural creature was near. Magenta knew it was Malia entering her house, but she ignored it and continued going to Stiles house.

Magneta heard Stiles sitting up, so she sat up too.

"Can't sleep?" Magenta asked the boy.

"No. I'm used to Malia and I spooning." Stiles admited. Even if Malia and Stiles spooned and he was able to sleep, it never felt right.

"I'm used to sleeping in the middle of a bed." Magenta told Stiles. Telling him that she also had trouble sleeping because of something.

"Do you - uh want to spoon?" Stiles asked. He didn't receive an answer, instead he felt someone slide in bed with him.

"Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?" Magenta asked Stiles, who layed down.

"Little spoon." Stiles told Magenta. Magenta layed in bed and wrapped her arms around Stiles. "Better?"

"Yeah." Stiles told Magenta. It felt better than he felt with Malia. It felt right. "I think Malia broke up with me."

"I know. Augustus yelled at me saying Malia was your ex." Magenta mumbled.

"How does he know?" Stiles asked.

"Don't you know. Malia is at my house." Magenta told Stiles.

"I guess the two of us were never meant to be." Stiles told Magenta. "How are you comfortable with dying?"