Colors ↹ XIII

--------------
• Act II •
--------------
Thirteen:
Seniors

The summer before senior year was a amazing three months. Magenta went on little dates with Stiles, she spend a month with her father before he moved into Beacon Hills. When Magenta's father moved into Beacon Hills there was an argument between him and her uncle. Which luckily was resolved, and Magenta's dad had also met Magenta's boyfriend. Stiles Stilinski.

Magenta stared at the sky. The storm clouds were starting to form bigger and it worried her that her father, Enrique Gomez, wouldn't let her leave the house.

"When is your noveno coming to pick you up?" Enrique asked for the hundredth time. Magenta shook her head at the question but her heart fluttered at the mention of Stiles.

"Papá, Stiles said that he should be here before midnight." Magenta informed her father. Yet that didn't stop her from being slightly worried that Stiles won't make it in time to pick her up. Even if this was the one thing Stiles was making sure that everyone would be there.

"I know, princesa. But I want to do what all father's do and threaten him." Enrique told her daughter with a small sad smile. "I wasn't there most of your life and I would like to be there for you." Magenta smiled at her father before hugging him. "Now, pull down that shirt or pick up your pants. You don't need to be showing your stomach."

"Pa! It's a crop top!" Magenta yelled, hiding her face in her hands. She didn't look up until she took out her phone. Magenta frowned to see her phone was glitching out. "Papá, is your phone working?"

Enrique frowned before taking out his phone to see it also wasn't working. "Sorry, princesa but my phone isn't working. I think the storm blew the cell towers out."

Magenta nodded her head. She pocketed her phone before she heard a engine. It didn't take long before a beat up old jeep came into view with a honk. Magenta smiled to see her boyfriend entering her driveway.

"Bye, papá. I love you. I'll see you after the event." Magenta hugged her dad before she ran off the porch. Magenta ran towards the drivers door to see her sarcastic boyfriend in a red flannel. She could see color once in a while everytime Stiles was around.

"Sorry were late!" Stiles yelled. Magenta smiled before the two started to kiss. She then remember her dad was watching and pulled back.

"I'm sorry, too." Liam told Magenta. Magenta shook her head and gave him a high five.

"You two boys do know I own a .45." Enrique asked Stiles and Liam. Magenta shook her head at the mention of the .45 which her dad almost used on Stiles once. Which was also the day Stiles was caught in Magenta's room. Shirtless. Oh top of Magneta.

"Vividly." Stiles answered. Liam answered with a no while Magenta smiled.

"Well Liam, today's your lucky day." Magenta told the Sophomore student. Enrique smirked before pulling out his .45. Liam uncomfortably moved back into the back seat causing Magenta to laugh.

"I'll see you in the morning, Papá." Magenta told her father once again. She ran on the other side of the jeep and made Scott get off so she could get in the back with Liam. When Enrique made it back inside everyone turned towards Magenta.

"What?" Magenta asked, confused.

"Does he know?" Stiles asked his girlfriend.