Colors ↹ XVII

Seventeen:
Eichen House

Magenta turned around and dropped her bag before she ran down the stairs. She pushed the door open before running towards the parking lot to see Stiles was being attacked.  Before she could do anything, Stiles hit Donovan with a wrench. Stiles ran towards Magenta before the two watched as Donovan was getting up.

"This isn't good." Magenta commented.

"Your telling me." Stiles replied before the two took off running into the school. Magenta made a mental note of taking Stiles running in the morning, before they stopped at a corner. They took off again, Magenta following Stiles, since he appeared to know where to go.

"Stiles, do you have your card?" Magenta asked Stiles in a hurry. She left her card in her bag with was in the library, the place they were trying to enter. Stiles nodded before swiping his card, the two entered in the libary and we're taking deep breaths. Their eyes widen when they realized that Donovan was at the doors. Stiles went ahead and hid behind a book shelve while Magenta hid behind the other.

Her ears were able to pick up noises, phone noises.

"You dropped your phone." Donovan stated. Magenta reached for her pocket to realize that her phone was in her bag, she couldn't text for help. "It's Malia. Should I text her back? You don't really know who I am, do you, Stiles? Maybe you heard about my father." Donovan started to go into a story. "Did your dad tell you about him? Did Sheriff Stilinski ever tell you about the time he was still deputy and his partner got caught in a shoot-out? Did he tell you a bullet shattered my dad's T-9 vertebra? Went right through his spinal cord? Know what that means? It means everything below his waist is useless. And not just his legs. I bet he told you some of it. But I bet he probably left out the part where he was sitting in a car calling for backup while my dad was going in alone. Did he tell you that he was too scared, too much of a frightened little bitch to go in after him? Or do scared little bitches not tell their little bitch sons about their failures?"

Magenta looked at Stiles, fear was consuming her while she tried her best not to pull a Steve Rogers. Especially since she didn't want to get caught at the moment.

"About how they put their partner in a wheelchair for the rest of his life? " Magenta and Stiles heard Donovan's foot steps going up the stairs. The couple, moved to the side of the bookshelf that Magenta was hiding at. They were careful to try and not to get caught before a pair of hands grabbed Stiles by the neck, scaring Magenta. It pulled Stiles back against the bookshelf and onto the floor. Magenta doesn't know if she was a werecoyote or a werewolf, but fangs and claws appeared.  She quickly ran and kicked Donovan in the side, letting Stiles climb up a piece of equipment. Donovan quickly got up before trying to grab Stiles, but Magenta blocked him. She pushed him back but wasn't quick enough to dough Donovan when he threw a punch at her face.

Magenta fell on the floor before Donovan went ahead and grabbed Stiles leg.

"Don't worry, Stiles. I'm not gonna kill you or your girlfriend. I'm just gonna eat your legs in front of your girlfriend." Donovan assured Stiles.

"How does all of Beacon Hills knows were dating?" Magenta asked, getting up. She stood up before she tried to take Donovan off of Stiles. Trying to stop the crazy boy from eating her boyfriends legs.

"Magenta!" Stiles yelled. Magenta looked up to see what he was going. She quickly threw herself off to the side before he released hell. Magenta got up from the floor and turned around to see a support beam went right through Donovan. She took a few steps closer and listened as Stiles got off and join her side. The couple both took a hold of the pole, ready to take it out of Donovan's chest before he died and the Mercury substance leaked out.