Colors ↹ XVI

Sixteen:
Chimera

"This doesn't too good." Magenta commented, at the sight of blood. Her eyes widen when Scott ran towards Sheriff Stilinski and helped him up. Magneta ran with Stiles to see Lydia bleeding. Theo ran passed the two and tied his belt around Lydia. Magenta came to realize that Lydia was bleeding, she quickly rushed over and fell to her knees. Magenta placed a hand over Lydia's big cut, a pink light erupted out of Magenta's hand, fixing the wound. She stopped healing the wound when she heard footsteps.

"Why did you stop?" Kira asked.

"Someone is coming and how do we explain for the wound being healed so quick? This is the best I can do." Magenta answered.

"Oh, God!" Lydia's mom let out. Magenta turned around to see the woman there, looking at her bloody daughter. She rushed towards Lydia while Theo secured the belt around Lydia.

"Stiles. Magenta." Scott called out. Magenta got up and turned around, heading towards the boy who called her. "Come on."

Magenta was all the way where Scott was, knowing that Lydia would be fine.  Stiles listened to what his friends and Theo were telling him before he helped his dad. Magenta and Scott ran towards the basement to find Malia with a body.

"It wasn't me." Malia assured.

"What the hell happened to her?" Scott asked. Magenta looked at Malia, knowing she was telling the truth.

"There were these people. They had masks. Um, there . . . There were three of them. I think there were three." Malia went on.

"What . . . What are you talking about?" Stiles asked.

"They were strong, Stiles. They had a weapon. Stiles, Magenta, I didn't do this." Malia told them.

"Okay." Stiles replied.

"I believe you, Malia." Magenta assured the girl.

"She's not changing back. We're going to need to get her out of here." Deaton told them.

"What, hey. Absolutely not. This is a crime scene. We call the coroner." Sheriff Stilinski informed them, doing his job. Bad time, Sheriff.

"I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail." Deaton explained.

"I don't care. . ."

"You should. Unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills." Deaton stated.

"He has a point." Magenta commented, closing in on Tracy's body.

"Dad, he's right." Stiles added on.

"Maybe at the clinic we can figure out how to change her back then call the coroner?" Scott suggested.

"There's a line . . . There is a line that we have to draw." Mr. Stilinski warned them.

"Dad, you've already crossed it. More than once." Stiles informed his dad.

"Sheriff, please. Let me help. I've dealt with things like this before." Deaton assured Mr. Stilinski.

"Just do it fast." The Sheriff gave in. Deaton and Scott carried the body while the rest followed.

↹↹↹

"Stiles." Melissa called. Magenta turned around, wanting to know the condition of her friend.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asked.