"I think he meant the book." Theo informed them.

"Mhm. Nothing." Magenta spoke.

"I can't get pass the first page." Augustus admited. Magenta looked back down at her copy, determine to finish reading the story. But her energy seemed ready to be empty.

"You're not giving up, are you?" Scott asked Kira.

"I'm just resting my eyes." Kira answered. Magenta's butt was starting to grow stiff so she decided to lay on her stomach.

"Nice, footwear." Magenta complimented Theo's footwear. Theo looked down at his feet to see that Magenta had an earbud in her left ear while reading.

"Uh? Thanks."

↹↹↹

Magenta layed on the floor, her head rested on Stiles lap while her coffee rested on the coffee table. She was facing the opposite way with her earbuds in both of her ears. She finished reading a while ago and was now playing MineCraft Story Mode. She heard a door creak which caused her to frown. But she then assumed it was someone going to use the bathroom.

↹↹↹

"What if we need some kind of trigger?" Scott asked, Stiles, Kira and Magenta when they entered school the next day. "Wasn't Malia driving when she remembered the crash?"

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to trigger a memory that we don't remember?" Stiles asked.

"Maybe it's a delayed thing. Maybe you have to wait a couple of hours to see what happens." Something happened to the lights, causing Scott, Stiles amd Magenta to look at the Kitsune.

"That wasn't me. I swear." Kira assured them.

"We keep an eye on each other today, okay?" Scott told them.

"Yes, and keep an eye out for eight other potentially homicidal Chimeras." Stiles replied.

"And keep an eye out for the Dread Doctors." Kira added. Magenta raised an eyebrow wondering what she could've added in.

"Starting to see the appeal of a third eye." Stiles called after Scott and Kira before he gave his girlfriend a kiss.

↹↹↹

"So, while introducing the African can toad sounded like a good way to deal with Australia's infestation of the gray-backed beetle, unfortunately, the toad also decided to eat everything else in sight. And everything that tried to eat the toad, from crocodiles to household pets, quickly died from the poison they secreted. A perfect example of an invasive species." Magenta felt someone hit her foot. She turned her head to face Lydia to see her motion in front of them. "One hundred and two toads introduced in 1935 became 1.5 billion by 2010."

Magenta's eyebrows furrowed at the sight of Sydney losing hair.

"Once an invasive species is introduced, everything changes." Mrs. Finch continued on. They watched as Sydney got up and turned in her drop out form. "Wise decision, Sydney."

Lydia got out of her seat and was about to go after Sydney before Mrs. Finch stopped her.

"Lydia, you know it's for the best." Lydia either way followed.