"What's the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?" Scott asked the important question.

"It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy." Stiles answered.

"Him?" Magenta asked suprised.

"That guy wanted to be a cop?" Scott asked suprised.

"At least now he's getting the full law enforcement experience." Stiles answered.

↹↹↹

Magenta drove all the way to the crime scene before turning off her car. She stared at the scene in front of her before she got out of the car and ran in. She was able to caught up to Scott and Stiles who were on their way to the sheriff.

"Boys, Magenta. Scott, Magenta, you saw this kid, Donovan. He . . . He wasn't like you, right?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"I don't think so." Scott answered. The Sheriff stared Magenta, expecting an answer. She only stared down at her arms, feeling her marking them burn under her skin.

"I can't honestly say." Magenta admited. Something was wrong with the supernatural balance, it was doing something to her.

"Unless he knows how to hide his scent." Stiles suggested.

"Even if he did, he wouldn't be able to hide from me. Unless he didn't know he was a part of the supernatural." Magenta added.

"Well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers. We've got an APB out on him, but you think you can find him faster?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"I can try." Scott answered. The two then looked at Magenta.

"I can stay here and try to figure out if he is part of the supernatural." Magenta offered.

"All right. Keep it on channel two." Stilinski told Scott before he took off running.

"Dad, what if it wasn't Donovan?" Stiles asked. He glanced down at his girlfriend, noticing that she had a troubled look.

"I'm guessing you've already got a theory."

"Yeah, I think I do." Stiles answered.

"There was someone else." Magenta realized.

"How do you know?" Mr. Stilinski asked. Magenta didn't know how to explain it, but she was able to tell how long ago scents were.

"I just know." Magenta answered.

"Scott, is that you?" Parrish asked in walkie talkie.

"Yeah, I found Donovan. He's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name." Scott answered.

"What name?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"Theo." Stiles whispered beside Magenta.

"Tracy. He keeps saying Tracy." Scott answered. Magenta turned her head to face Stiles. She tilted her head, hoping to get an explanation.