Epilogue

Epilogue

Katherina's P.O.V.

Our car stopped right in front of the entrance of the theatre. James and I put our sunglasses on and got out of the car. As soon as we got out, papparazzis flashed us with their cameras as they took thousands of pictures of us leaving the car and entering the theatre. Once we were inside, we took the sunglasses off.

          Katherina: I'll just never get used to this. - I said annoyed as I combed my hair a bit and James chuckled.

          James: Knowing you and your temper, I agree. - he said giving me a peck on the lips.

I then grabbed his strong arm as he led us to the main concert room. Inside there were thousands of seats and, in front of them, a stage with curtains covering it. I took our tickets out and showed them to the security guard, who then took us to our seats. They were right in the front row AKA VIP row.

When we got there, I saw Harry, Lucy and Evelina already sat on their places, which were next to ours. The three of them hadn't aged a day. James and I too didn't age a lot, but we were looking more mature, that was for sure, while Lucy and Evelina still looked like 16 years old teenagers.

          Katherina: Hey guys! - I said with a grin and they got up to embrace us both.

          James: Long time no see. - he said as we sat next to them.

          Evelina: Shut up, we saw each others last month on our monthly dinner. - she said and we all chuckled.

Seven years have passed since we defeated Henry and the Island of the Angels fell into the ocean. Many things have changed since then.

I became a famous actress and I'm married to James, who is the CEO of EW Entertainment, a talent agency, where I'm signed under. Harry and Lucy have married and so are now the King and Queen of the Angels, although Lucy is a vampire. Evelina became Lucy's counselor. She isn't married, but I heard, through Lucy, that she has a case with a young angel guard back at their castle in Lancome city. Yes, they've built a small castle in Lancome city for the angel royal family. They built it in the middle of the forest, so it's surrounded by many many trees. It gives them some privacy.

Melody and Shane became world known pianists and composers. They're two of the best pianists in the entire world. And Shane also became a famous maestro as well. He has now plans of opening a music school and I know it'll be successfull as well. They too are married, they married as soon as Melody turned 18, those two crazy lovebirds. Of course, I was the maid of honor. Just like Melody was mine on my wedding. James and Shane were each other's best man.

Many things really have changed. But the one thing that hasn't changed is our friendship and love for each others. We even reunite every month for a monthly dinner. Last month was on Shane and Melody's house, which is right next to mine.

          James: The concert's going to begin. - he said as the lights began to be turned off.

The curtains were then pulled back, revealing the stage. In it were two grand pianos, one white and the other one black. Shane and Melody then appeared and everybody clapped, especially us, since we're their biggest fans. We never miss their concerts.

Melody's P.O.V.

After the curtains were pulled back, a man motioned Shane and I to enter the stage and we did. All seats were occupied and everybody clapped as they saw us. I turned on the microphone that had been given to me before entering the stage.

          Melody: Good night. - I said to the microphone and everybody stopped clapping - I first want to thank you all for coming to our concert. This concert is being made today to celebrate the 7 years of Prince Henry Brown's defeat. - I said and everybody clapped - Before we begin the concert, I just want to announce that I'm going to be making a pause from playing the piano because... - I said and then waited for Shane to make the announcement.

          Shane: Melody and I are going to become parents. - he said with a bright grin and everybody cheered for us as we held each others hand.

I saw my sister and our friends on the first row and they were looking completely astonished. Kat also had a face that said "I'm going to kill you for not telling me sooner" which made me laugh.

          Melody: To celebrate, we will begin the concert by playing the first song I ever wrote, "The Drops of Winter". It's a very special song for me, because it reminds me of the times I spent with my husband, my sister and our friends. - I said smiling at them and they smiled back at me.

Shane and I then went to the pianos. I sat in front of the white one and he sat in front of the black one. I placed my fingers on top of the keys and began playing. Soon after, Shane joined me, in the harmony.

Playing the song made me remember all we went through. The good moments, the sad moments, everything.

So here we are, years after. Together and still strong. Like all people, we dreamt. Like all people we fought for those dreams. And now we have accomplished them. I've accomplished my dream of finding my one true love. My dream of becoming a world-known pianist and composer. My dream of uniting the angels with all the other species and having peace. Still, I haven't stopped dreaming. I never will. And I hope you will not as well. And if you're still young like I was once, know that... You're young. You can dream... You can try... You can make mistakes... And you can try again. And again. You have all the time in the world. You're young. Make all the mistakes you want. Just make sure that you learn with them.

I myself made mistakes throughout my journey. But it was through them that I grew to be a better person.

Also know that it doesn't matter what you are. What species you belong too. It doesn't matter what people think about you. If society accepts you or not. What matters is if you love and accept yourself. Just like I love and accept who I am.

And so, that was my story... And this is how it ends.

Or is this only a new beginning?

Two hours later the concert ended. Shane and I met at the centre of stage and bowed to the applauding public. We then happily shared a loving kiss that showed how our love is still going strong, pure and true.

***The End of "Once Upon an Angel"***