What If (BTS End) Finale

Shira - Bold
V - Slant
Others - None
Underline - etc
🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺💝🌺
Shira's Phone rings
^Luhan^

Shira was shocked and completely forgot about Exo and has 4 more days to go before they come back she literally lives and became a part of them.

Rings ^Luhan^
Luhan: Oi...

Hmm? *Blushes internally*

Luhan: nothing I.. I just wanna hear your voice.. It's too boring here without you, 4 days to go till we comeback right? Let's go somewhere nice okay?

Ahh... (What to do should I mention that I'm currently lodging in with Bts BTS V?) sure! I miss you guys too!

Luhan: aw thought you were gonna say you missed me haha okay dokie have a nice day gotta go

Call end, 3 days to go

*I've hidden these things from Exo and luhan as well.. I'm too lucky to experience all this*

I lied to them that I didn't have a place to stay.. What have I done, V... *Looks at him*

*Little Cafe somewhere in Korea*

Sitting down with you is the best, what have I done to deserve this out of all fangirls in the world.. I've met Exo and Bts.. *Shira murmurs*

What? *takes a sip of chocolate latte*
*V locks his eyes with Shira's eyes*

V's face is so sweet looking drowsy eyes locking his stare at Shira

Nothing you look tired

You look beautiful *with drowsy eyes*

OO..oi *turns red* weew this cold water is burning my lungs whow s-so hot this wa-t.er *looks away*

Hmm *smiles*

V's Pov
She's too beautiful aish what's happening to me even when she's not trying to be pretty she looks too pretty for my eyes.

I'm glad she saw me in that pool of crowd and fainted, I never asked about her family hmmm...

End of pov

I look around... Luhan and I always pass by this cafe but never had the chance to enter and visit the place. I grab my phone and posted a picture of my coffee on Instagram, "Coffee Love~" I enter it as the caption and place the location. It's been a day not hearing anything from Luhan.. That's new, I place my phone back into my bag. When I looked up, V was looking at me.

O-oi... Mr.Creepy it's rude to stare at people. My heart was racing like crazy.

When suddenly V's hand was on top of mine, he squeezes it.

Hey.. You're not an ordinary girl you know that right?

His sweet voice rampaged around my ears, I think my hearts gonna bust right through my chest. I can feel my face burning hot.