Smile

Sex, sex, sex, sex. Sex, sex, sex, sex. Sex, sex, sex, sex. Se-se-se-sex-se-sex! SEEEEEX!

(In tune of the baseball theme song)

~Niki Sikk X,,,,,,x

-----------------------

Niki.

As we wrap up the final scene of the movie, Andy walks in, flowers and a box of chocolates in his hand. "Happy finale, Niki," he says, spinning me around. "I'm so proud of you."

I giggle. "Thanks, Andy."

"Guess what? I may be an emo piece of shit that's burnt herself and had a depressive episode, but I'm still the fuck up here, and you're still the fuck down there, mother fucker!" I yell at the dude at the back of the crowd. We're at Warped Tour right now.

He flips us off and walks away.

I just smirk and roll my eyes. "Now that the douche bag's out of here," I say, hopping to the other side of the stage. I accidentally broke my foot jumping down from one of the stages a week or so ago, but I'm still going. Now that I'm back in music, I'm happier than ever.

"We're gonna' play a song off of our new record. Is that okay?"

The crowd screams.

Marty throws a pick out right as I pass her, and I pick up my guitar. We have to fill in for Riot and April, after all.

"This song," I say, gripping the mike, "is about young love and everything that manages to come with it. I wrote this at a very low point in my life when forever seemed impossible, but because of a certain someone," --I glance over at Andy, who's on sidestage, "--now I see forever and a day. This song's called 'Live Forever.' "

We start it up instantly, playing the new, better song I wrote for Andy. I actually wrote two, but only one made it onto the album. The second one was about missing him when he goes on tour, which included part of the "cigarettes and whiskey" lyrics and part of something I'd told him before-- "seeing you got me addicted again, and now I'm going through withdrawals." We recorded it, but only Andy gets to keep it. It's not for anyone else to have to listen to. We may release it later, but for right now, it's just Andy's.

When we get to just before the last chorus, I limp across the stage and grab Andy's hand and drag him onto the stage. I get there just in time to start singing for him as he stands in the center, smiling the whole time.

When our set is over, Black Veil Brides goes on next. They set up and begin almost instantly after the band next to us is done, and halfway through, Andy grabs me, sits me on a stool, and has Jake play an acoustic so that he can sing "Smile" which is a song he wrote about me a while ago.

When the tour ends, which I never want it to, I know things are going to change. My five years is almost over.

X,,,,,,x

By the way, "Live Forever" and "Smile" are both songs by Sixx: AM and I do not own either one of them! It's just pretend!

X,,,,,,x

"But I don't wanna!' " I whine into Andy's chest.

"You already made the appointment, baby," he says, kissing the top of my head. "Besides. Three movies are done, it's been six months since your last album release, and Warped Tour is over! You promised! Five years!"

I sigh. He's right. I've been putting off my gynecologist appointment for the last few years, not wanting an early statement of whether or not I can bear children, but this is important to both Andy and I. It's finally time for us to be parents, and I'm acting like a coward.