Prologue

"Yuri, you will not get married to anyone except Yamada Ryosuke".

That was what my father told me before he pass away, I stayed with my uncle, My parents divorced and I am not really close to my mother because she get remarried and she have her own life now, my father was married before he get married to my mom and have children too, but he get divorce, he only have me and my brother Keito, he is younger than me by 2 years.

Before my father passed away he said I have to marry the person named Yamada Ryosuke, I don't know him but he do, he always tell me that this person is good and kind and perfect for me, I don't know anything so I just agreed.

One day, my uncle told me that this person Yamada Ryosuke will come with his family to see me, I just get ready and wait, my cousins were with me because I was so nervous and shy, When I enter, I didn't look at him, I prefer looking at my foot, It's so embarrassing!

"She is Chinen Yuri".

I heard my uncle introduce me and I bowed to them without taking my eyes from the ground, Suddenly, Someone stand in front of me and I stepped back, but he stepped closer.

"Yuri?! Can I call you that?!".

He said and that make my heart beat faster and I couldn't breath, his voice is so deep, not only that, he suddenly raised my head with his finger and I widened my eyes, he is so damn handsome that I couldn't feel my legs, he smile to me and that smile make my world stop and I only look at his eyes.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yamada Ryosuke".

He said and I couldn't say anything, I just kept looking at him. My uncle and Yamada's family arrange the wedding, they said the sooner the better, and he was in his 25 and me 24, So we are ok, I can't say anything about how was my wedding, why? Because I don't remember anything, I was so nervous and looking down all the time, he was talking to me and I just nodded to him, after that we went to our house, yes, Yamada---I mean....Ryosuke has his own house, he know that he will get married so he prepare the house for his new wife which is Me.

"Are you tired?!".

He ask me and I nodded, he tell me to take a bath first and I did, when I finish he was talking to the phone, I just go and sit on our king size bed and wait until he finish, he look at me and I look away, I'm so shy to look at him in his eyes.

"It's my turn~".

He said and I nodded, he enter and I sighed, His phone ring, I think it's a message, I take it and open it, he didn't put a password?! I know I shouldn't do that but....I'm his wife now, I want to just take a quick look at his phone, which it was a bad idea, I stunned, I frowned, I almost get a hard heart attack, after minutes he get out and saw me holding his phone, and it's the first time I look up at him, He walk to me and take his phone away from my hand harshly, I just look at him without any expressions.

"Don't Take My Phone Again!! Who Allowed You?!!".

Is he....Shouting at me?! In Our First Night?!! I stand up and walk away, he hold my arm and stop me, I didn't turn to look at him.

"Sorry!!! I Won't Do it Again!! It's Just a Habit!". He said defining himself, I sighed and Look at him.

"....Let me go".

I said coldly and he let my arm go, I walk out of our room and went to the kitchen to eat something, I am so shocked to even reply him or listing to him, how could he do that?! I'm his wife!! Did he forget that?! If it's really a habit then he should change fast, Or I will deal with him in another way.

TBC~