13 facts tag !!1!

@_1DizzleDazzle_ tagged me in this facts thing, and usually I ignore these if I'm being honest, but let's get this one over with, shall we?

-Rules-
with totally unnecessary commentary by moi
1.) You have to add the rules
2.) Write 13 facts about yourself :0
3.) You have to do it (the rule that made me not wanna do it)
4.) You have to do it or there will be consequences (HAHAHAHA ok)
5.) Write this in a chapter of a book you're writing
6.) Tag 15 people (POO, I THOUGHT IT WAS 13)
7.) You can't re-tag anyone (...)

1. I don't like taking about myself (not a lot anyways)

2. I play volleyball, practice cross country and Tae Kwon Do (counting down the days until official black belt ceremony !!!)

3. I have a bad habit of using parenthesis, it truly reflects my personality because the only jokes I make are small side notes. I'm always surprised when people hear me...

4. I have a secret Wattpad account. I'm probably going to use it for horror stories.

5. I've never finished a story before. (Short ones but never on Wattpad)

6. I've been involved with a beauty pageant before. Technically I was a state finalist but dropped out.

7. I have a mild fear of blueberries. Most people don't know this because it's super unimportant. Like, you can eat them in front of me but I'd rather not deal with them myself.

8. I'm one of those kids that will lose their minds over a bad grade. I need all A's to function.

9. My first book on Wattpad was a MagCon fanfic (cringe!). Matthew Espinosa was one of my first celebrity crushes.

10. I listen to a lot of indie, alternative and rap music. Along with just about everything else but those are the main ones. (Tell me you didn't see a music fact coming)

11. I can be very reluctant to reach out to people, even if I know them well. If you don't make an effort we will not be friends. I can only start so many conversations.

12. My favorite animals are cats, zebras, goats and dinosaurs. All the dinosaurs.

13. I don't have a favorite color because where would we be with all the other colors, huh? That's so mean, how could you choose ONE. I'm very indecisive as a whole.

So that's that.

Here ya go, friends

...and those whom I haven't talked to in ages but I need 15 people.

Olivethebae esiya001 girly_dixon milcajurado jacee_14 seehumisawesome Carter_vaz FTkids awesomelittlecookie dramatic_flower Brxnlxy TheOneInBlack1 -Moosh- Kalin899 fandomsbaby

Some of you don't even use Wattpad anymore, how dare you.

Thanks for reading if ya did. I couldn't copy and paste the rules but you can by taking the attached picture. Add it to yours if you want to.

Byeeeee. Love ya.