Kiyoshi ~That Time of the Month~

Start from the beginning

"Just a little bit more and it's done, Maru-chan," he assured when he heard you stomach growling.

"Yeah!" You fist pumped into the air and went to sit at the dining table.

Teppei continued to cook while taking glances at you. You looked so cute that he just couldn't help himself.

As soon as the food was served on the table, you clapped your hands together and said, "Itadakimasu!"

You began eating with Teppei sitting opposite from you. He stared at you with adoring eyes. You suddenly shoved food into his mouth. He almost choked. He quickly drank some water before pounding his chest with his fist, trying hard to swallow. You giggle at his expression.

"If you don't stop staring, I'm not gonna leave any food left for you!" You jokingly threatened.

"But, I don't want to starve," he faked a hurt expression. He earned a laugh from you. He laughed along knowing that he succeeded in cheering you up.

But, the day isn't over yet..

After you were done eating, you offered to wash the dishes. As you were wiping the plates dry, two long muscular arms were wrapped around your waist. Teppei gave you a warm back hug. He placed his chin on your shoulder. You knew that he wanted his usual cuddling session with you. He didn't get one earlier because you kicked him out of bed.

"Maru-chan, cuddle with me," he cooed into you ear.

"Teppei, I'm not done with the dishes yet," you deadpanned.

"Maru-chan~" he kept on pleading, nuzzling his cheek against yours.

"Let me fi-" you couldn't finish your sentence when you suddenly felt pain on your abdomenal area. "Shit!"

"Maru-chan?" Teppei was already worried after seeing the pained look of yours.

Truly, it was excruciating!

It felt like daggers stabbed into you stomach one by one, slowly. Your face turned pale and you could barely stand. That's how bad your menses cramp is alright. You took deep breaths, trying not to cry over it. You were so happy a moment ago and now, this! It sucks, seriously..

Teppei carried you bridal style and took you upstairs to your shared bedroom. He definitely knew what was coming. He let you lay on the bed as he went downstairs again to get a small towel and warm water.

He came back with a mug of hot chocolate, a small towel, a big bowl of warm water and some snacks.

He sat at the side of the bed and lifted your shirt, revealing you stomach. You blushed at his sudden gesture. You quickly covered your face with your arms.

"Stay still, Maru-chan.." Teppei said as he gently placed the towel - now damp with warm water - on your stomach. He pressed it lightly to make sure your body absorbs the warmth.

You overlapped his large hands with your small ones. He tucked your hair behind your ear. Your eyes showed that you were going to cry.

"This day sucks!" There goes the emotional breakdown. "I hate this!"

You cried at how frustrated you were. Teppei gently caressed your soft cheeks with his thumbs. He wiped the tears away as you continued to cry.

"Maru-chan, look at me," he cupped your cheeks, sending warmth into your skin.

"I don't want to!" You snapped.

"Come on,Maru-chan.. Look at me," he tried again.

Your menses cramp got worst and that caused you to yelp. You gave up and looked at your tall boyfriend.

"Don't be so sad.. I'm here to take care of you. I promise," he smiled sincerely, making your heart melt.

You sniffled your sob and tried to calm down. He stroked your soft hair gently to help you calm down. His warm hands made feel at ease. He layed down next to you and pulled you onto his arms. He let you lay on his shoulder as he continued to stroke your hair.

You shifted your body slightly, trying to find a comfortable position.

"There.. It's alright now," he whispered into your ear.

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble to you, Teppei.." you apologized as guilt invaded you.

"No worries. I'm already used to it," he assured you. "At least, I didn't get a punch in the gut like last time.."

"Hey, what does that suppose to mean?!" You pouted.

"Maru-chan is so cute~" he put his hand behind your head and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened in surprise. Somehow, the love he showed you made you forget about the pain you were feeling.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. You ran your fingers through his soft brown hair. The kiss was intense but, in the midst of all that, Teppei's gentleness never seem to waver.

At last, you lightly pushed his shoulder signalling that you were out of breath. As soon he reluctantly pulled away, you both panted for air.

You blushed when you met his gaze. But, your menses cramp jusy had to butt in and ruin the moment!

You winced in pain. Teppei kissed your forehead and loosened his arms around you. Maybe his hug was a little too tight. You smiled at him before nuzzling your cheek againsy his chest.

"Baka.." You mumbled a bit muffled by his shirt.

"Eh?"

"You almost crushed me with that hug."

"But, Maru-chan is so adorable.." He chuckled.

"Why you.." You glared up at him with a nerve popped on your forehead.

"Hahaha.. Maru-chan, you should rest now~"

"Whatever.."

Even with that cold comeback at the end, you still closed your eyes and enjoyed the warmth of his body close to yours. He went back to stroking your hair sending you into a deep slumber. He doesn't mind your monthly mood swings. He knew that it was his duty to be there for you when you need him.

His care and love for you made you feel at ease. You are truly grateful that your heart belongs to this loving big teddy bear and his heart belongs to you.

~End

__________________________________

Kinda cheesy at the end.. LOL!

Seriously, we all need this type of boyfriend. And, knowing us girls suffer (well, I know I do) from this monthly stuff... Of course, some pampering from this cuddly guy would totally make your day~

I hope you enjoyed reading this, Red!

My heart kinda went wild when I wrote the kissing part.. I almost made Teppei lose his innocent personality. Kind of..

See ya later!

~kimmie_ryren