42. You want to cuddle

Incase you didn't know:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
L/g = Leo's girl
R/g = Raph's girl
D/g = Donnie's girl
M/g = Mikey's girl
Other stuff will be written like this; [hair color], [fav TV show]
---
Leo had been meditating for a few hours now. He didn't see you arrive the lair and that was three hours ago. You sat in front if him on the floor in the dojo. Letting out a breath you didn't know you held, you opened your eyes to look at your boyfriend. Sitting in the same meditation position he had done all day, not moving, not saying a word, eyes closed and it didn't even sound like he was breathing. A sigh escaped your lips. You wanted his attention. After some thinking, you realized you just wanted to cuddle him.

YOU: Leo?

You asked in a calm voice. No response. He must be in a deep trance. You got tired of waiting and thought you could come back tomorrow. Sighing in defeat you stood up from the couch and was about to walk out of the dojo.

LEONARDO: Y/n?

You stopped in your tracks and turned around. Leo was already on his feet walking over to you.

LEONARDO: Where are you going?

YOU: Uh, home.

Leo raised a brow ridge at you.

LEONARDO: Didn't you just come?

YOU: Eh no, I've just been here for three hours.

Leo's eyes widened and he walked closer to you and pulled you in for a hug.

LEONARDO: I'm sorry I got you waiting for so long. I must have been in a very deep trance. I'm sorry Y/n. How can I make it up to you?

YOU: How about some cuddling?

Now Leo smirked. Pulling away from the hug, he took your hand in his and walked into his bedroom and laid on his bed. He held around you and you held around him. Your head was snuggling closer in his neck.

LEONARDO: Woah, someone is in a cuddle mood.

YOU: You can bet I am.
---
Next up: First fight
---