25. He walk in on you

Splinter and you was done with training for the day and you thought a nice and steamy shower sounded perfect right now. You picked up some new clean clothes from your room and made your way to the bathroom. Removing your sweaty gym clothes you went inside the shower and turned it on. Closing the curtains for the shower you let the water fall down on your body. It felt hot and nice. Then you grabbed your shampoo and shower gel and started to soap in your body.

Leo had been reading comics since he was waiting for you to finish train. Then he felt that he needed to use the bathroom. He put down his comic book and walked over to the bathroom. You had forgotten to lock the door, so Leo just walked in and locked the door behind you. After he locked it he froze because he then heard the shower was on. He slowly turned, but then a blush came across his face. He blushed redder than Raph's mask because he saw the shadow of your body through the shower curtains. The way you moved when your hands explored it while putting soap on it, it all made him blush more and want to come in the shower with you so he also could explore it, but he was respectful and controlled himself and his very naughty thoughts.

Leo was about to go out without getting cought so you wouldn't notice him being there, but as he was about to open the locked door you heard and peeked a little from the shower curtain.

YOU: Leonardo! What are you doing here?

LEONARDO: Oh, eh, I just... Eh, I'm sorry Y/n.

YOU: Get out!

LEONARDO: Yeah, again I'm sorry, princess. By the way, you look absolutely beautiful!

Then he made his way out still blushing redder than Raph's mask. He closed the door behind him and walked to his room and laid down on his bed day dreaming about you and your body and wanted to cuddle you more than anything right now. You was still in the shower and feeling the blush rice on your face as well.
---------------------------------
Next up: Casey flirts with you
---------------------------------