1. How you meet

It was summer and a nice day in New York. It was night, and darkness had come over the city, but that didn't stop you from taking a hike through the city. You had just been working at Murakami's, but wanted to get some fresh air before heading home to the house. You looked at your watch and notice it getting late, and you had to head back.

YOU: Shit, it's late! I better get home.

But as you was about to pass an alley, the people you wish you didn't see showed up. The Purple Dragons. You have heard a lot about them on the news, and they used to come and mug the restaurant to Mr. Murakami, that was before you started working for him.

HUN, PD: Well hello there, girly. Wanna come play?

YOU: Get away from me!

HUN, PD: Oh I don't think so. I wanna play and have some fun! Let's go!

As you tried to escape before Hun got you, three other Purple Dragons members had surrounded you, and you couldn't escape.

YOU: D-don't touch me!

HUN, PD: As long as you work along with us and pleases our needs, this will go just smoothly.

YOU: Never!

Before any of them could grab you, then you heard something else.

LEONARDO: Halt villains! Let the girl go, and I won't hurt you guys... much!

HUN, PD: Hahaha, isn't it the leader of the turtle freaks here trying to save yet another little princess, huh? I won't give her up, got that?!

But before anything happened, your saviour had jumped down and started to fight the Purple Dragons, and then picked you up with ease and got away from the Purple Dragons. You was standing in another alley, but you couldn't see your hero.

YOU: Uh, thank you for saving me back there, whoever you are.

LEONADRO: Oh, eh no problem miss.

YOU: [Giggles] Can you come out of the shadows so I can see who is my hero?

LEONARDO: I don't really think that's a good idea, miss!

YOU: And why's that?

LEONARDO: Because I'm not like others. I'm different. People usually scream and run away.

YOU: I won't, I promise! I'm not a person that judges others, no matter what they look like.

LEONARDO: Alright, since you promised.

Your hero too small and slow steps out of the shadows. Then you noticed he is big. More than 6 feet tall. And he is green, has a big shell on his back and some sword kind of looking things on his back. He's a turtle? Your eyes went wide, and you gasped slightly.

YOU: Wow.

LEONARDO: See? Now your freaking out.

YOU: No, no, no! I'm actually amazed! This is amazing! Are you some kind of a ninja turtle or something?

LEONARDO: [Chuckles] Guess you can call it that. Hey, it's getting late, let me take you home.

YOU: Alright!

Then he picked you up bridal style and jumped up to the roof tops, you gave him your adress, and he with ease jumped from roof to roof in the direction of your house. As you arrived there, he put you down in the alley beside your house so you could enter the front door.

YOU: Hey, thanks again!

LEONARDO: No problem miss.... Sorry, I didn't get your name?

YOU: (y/n). (y/n) (l/n). What's yours?

LEONARDO: Beautiful name. Mine is Leonardo.

YOU: I like that name. Will I ever see you again, Leonardo?

LEONARDO: You might someday! And please, just call me Leo.

He said as he winked at you, then he left up to the roof tops again. You felt your face was blushing, and there was something with him that made you feel warmer inside. You walked in to your house, greeted your parents (and siblings if you have), then went to bed and laid down. You wished you would see him again someday. Leonardo.
----------------------------------------
Next up: You Think About Him
----------------------------------------
Authors note<3:
Hi beautiful readers! :)
So I did decide to make the Leo scenarios, but my main plan was to upload them in January, but I couldn't wait so I decided to just do it now! :) I don't know how often I will be updating here, but I will try as much as I can.
It's now uploaded on Quotev and Wattpad! :)

Please enjoy!
- Shortie <3