41. New Years Eve

Incase you didn't know:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name
L/g = Leo's girl
R/g = Raph's girl
D/g = Donnie's girl
M/g = Mikey's girl
Other stuff will be written like this; [hair color], [fav TV show]
---
It was New Years Eve and your first time to celebrate it with your boyfriend and his family. Well this year was the first time for D/g and M/g too, but R/g have been celebrating this holiday with them once before. This year, just like last year was they gonna go to the roof top of Time Square to count down, watch the ball drop and the fireworks. Maybe even kiss.

YOU: Thank you so much for this amazing dinner.

You thanked master Splinter as you finished your meal. He had cooked some really yummy Japanese Ramen noodle soup that you liked a lot.

M. SPLINTER: You are very welcome my daughter.

Everyone thanked for the food as they was done eating and then helped clean up. It was still a few hours ahead of midnight and the new year. Everyone else made their way to do their own thing, while you and Leo made your way over to the couch. He sat down and you laid down with your head in his lap getting very comfy. He noticed your eyes get heavier and that you tried your best to keep them open.

LEONARDO: Are you tired, love?

Turning your head slightly to look him in his eyes.

YOU: No, I'm not tired.

You turned back to look at the TV, but you let out a silent little yawn. Leo chuckled.

LEONARDO: Not tired, huh? You're cute. Take a nap, precious, we still got a few hours before we should go.

-

YOU: Leo?

You asked as you felt a hand brush through your hair.

LEONARDO: Hey, beautiful.

Getting more awake, your eyes lit up and looked around in the room. You was still in the living room and you was still laying in Leo's lap.

YOU: Hey.

LEONARDO: Did you sleep good?

YOU: I did. How long did I sleep?

Leo looked at a clock that was hanging on the wall.

LEONARDO: I'd say about two hours or so. You feel ready for tonight?

YOU: Yeah.

You sat up and got out of the couch and started to walk towards your bedroom.

LEONARDO: Where are you going, Y/n?

YOU: Gonna get ready for tonight.

You said and winked to your boyfriend who now sat blushing on the couch already missing your closeness to him.

-

Everyone was now on the way to the roof top of Time Square. When you all was climbing up fire escapes and jumping from roof to roof, each turtle would let their girl sit on their back, like piggy back riding. Leo put you down as you arrived the spot they usually stay in. Since it was cold outside, everyone had to wear extra clothes. Leo let you borrow an extra hoodie for him because it was bigger and warmer. He was standing behind you, your back pressed against his plastron and he had his muscular arms around your waist, letting his chin rest on top of your head.

The view was beyond amazing and your eyes was wide open to admire it all. You didn't even realize how close it was until midnight before the crowd started to count down. '10, 9, 8, 7, 6...' Leo spun you around so you came face to face with him, still holding you close to him. He leaned in closer to your lips. '5, 4, 3, 2, 1.' His lips was pressed against yours. You was kissing each other with so much passion. You could breafly still hear the crowd cheering and celebrating. Several flash lights started to shine. Both of you pulled away just in time to watch the fireworks. What none of you knew was that some of the flash lights came from Splinter's camera as he took pictures of his sons kissing their girls on New Years Eve. After the fireworks, you turned back to look at Leo and he pecked your lips passionately.

LEONARDO: Happy new year, beautiful. I love you.

YOU: Happy new year, Fearless. I love you too.
---
Next up: You want to cuddle
---