26. Casey flirts with you

You are alone in the dojo practicing some of the stances Leo had taught you. You had no idea that the one and only Casey Jones was standing in the entrance of the dojo watching you with a smirk on his face. Then he walked into the dojo.

CASEY: Hello there, hottie.

You growled annoyed that you knew Casey had entered and then it was not possible to train in peace.

YOU: What do you want, Jones?

CASEY: Admiring your skills. I'm sure I could show you some stuff too, ya know.

YOU: Right. Thanks, but no thank you.

CASEY: Aw, come on hot chick. At least let's hang out. What do you want us to do first?

YOU: You to leave.

CASEY: Watch me play hockey, best idea!

As nothing made Casey leave the dojo, you sat down and watched as he started practicing his hockey skills in the dojo. He had a lot of skills and he obviously tried to show off for you.

CASEY: Hey, H/c, come here. Let me teach you a cool trick.

You nodded and made your way over and watched as he did the trick first. Before he let you try do the trick, Leo walked into the dojo and was glaring at Casey. He walked over to you.

YOU: Hi, hero! Casey was just about to teach m-mhhmm...

You was cut of short when Leo smashed his lip on yours. As you melted into the kiss, he pushed his tounge inside tasting you. While making out with you, Leo opened his eye sending a death glare to Casey.

CASEY: Oh, come on guys. In the dojo?! Some of us is actually trying to train here!

Then Casey walked towards the dojo entrance to leave the two of you alone there, since he knew it was no chance for him to show off for you with Leo in the same room. Leo slowly pulled away, both breathing heavily.

YOU: W-what was that for?

LEONARDO: Just making sure that hockey head knows what's mine.

Leo answered while glaring at Casey walking out of the dojo.
---------------------------------
Next up: Your first apartment
---------------------------------