51. You catch him staring

You were sitting on Leo's bed reading a book of his. He was meditating on the floor in his room, but he couldn't focus. After seeing you in that new outfit you were wearing, that cleavage, it was all that was on his mind. He just had to have another peek.

Opening one of his eyes just to look at you sitting so peacefully on his bed with a book in your hand. Then the cleavage from your tank top. He wanted to use slow hands there. Touch your soft skin. Oh, stop right there, Leo. Be respectful and patient. Your time will come soon. He just couldn't help it and opened both of his eyes.

Giggling got him out his trance and he saw you had closed the book and was looking at him. "You know if you take a picture it will last longer." You said with a smile. He felt his cheeks heat up. You just caught him peeking at you.

"S- sorry, baby." He looked away and apologized.

You smiled and got up from his bed and walked over and sat in his lap. His eyes were wide. Now you had the cleavage right in front of him. "Don't apologize."

Before he could ask you what you were up to, your lips were already pressed to his and he kissed you back. It turned into a very heated make out session.
---
Next up: He catch you staring
---
Quick authors note, please read!

Hey, guys!

I've been having something on my mind for a while now about my tmnt scenarios (Leo & Raph) and I need your opinion on it.

I've thought about starting to rewrite/edit the scenarios. The thing is I've planned to just make new books of them and just rewrite the chapters that's already put out here and I might edit the story line as well. Then instead of writing Y/n as your name, I will use my muses/oc's name. It will be a 'x reader' story, but you as a reader will get a name in it. It will be easier to write for me and hopefully easier to read as well. I've also thought to do this because I've completely changed my writing style and I need to edit it sometime anyways.

Don't worry, I will not delete these two scenario books until I'm done with the rewriting, which can take a while. Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment or drop by the DM (direct message). You can also reach out to me on the other platforms I'm on which you see on my profile.

Thank you for your time reading this authors note!

Anette.