Chapter 14: Pain

|Chris P.O.V|

Her moans sounded so good in my ear.

No one is better than her in sex. I don't know why I would ever cheat on someone so perfect.

These things kept running through my mind as I had sex with Briana. As I thrusted in and out of her, I muttered "I love you'' and ''I'm sorry''

~~~

|Briana P.O.V|

I woke up in bed with something laying next to me. I pulled the covers off and saw a body. I could never forget who that body belonged to.

"Chris! Get the fuck out!" I screamed.

He woke up and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Get out!" I screamed again.

He got up and I realized he was naked. He grabbed his clothes and put them on. I looked down and saw that I was naked.

I just had sex with someone who betrayed my love and trust.

After he left, I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I striped down and looked in the mirror. I began talking to myself.

"You're nothing but a piece of shit! Chris didn't want you, who would. You're stupid and ugly. Everyone hates you because you're dumb and ugly. No one will ever want your ass!"

I broke down, staring at my hideous body. Nobody wants to be in a relationship with a person like me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I punched the mirror repeatedly until my knuckles were red with blood.

~~~

After I washed I got dressed. A black crop top with dark skinny jeans and red, black, & white Lebron's. I got in my car. I can't keep living like this, tears and hurting my self, emotionally and physically. It's been a week of constant tears, I have to get this over with.

Then...

I hear a lot of car horns beeping and I see blood everywhere. I think to myself.

"This is it. My chance to be with my father again. Here I come, daddy!"

I blacked out.

~~~

|Christina P.O.V|

''Mama, I got to tell you something."

"What?"

"Chris cheated on Briana..."

She didn't respond.

"Hello..." I called.

She didn't respond.

"Mama....!"

|Chris P.O.V|

I didn't want to go home, too many memories, so I went to the studio. When I left the studio, I took the long way home. I needed some time to think.

I saw that there was a really bad wreck. Really bad, I doubt that the person lived. As I got closer, I saw that it was a familiar car.

I kept getting closer, and the closer I got, the more I recognized the car.

Then, I hit me... Briana's car.

Oh hell no. I hope it's not her. I got a little closer... it is her.

I stopped my car, in the middle of traffic, I don't give a damn. I got out and ran.

The cop tried to grab me.
"Sir, you're not supposed to be here."

Fuck that.

"Sir, get back in your vehicle!"

I pushed him off of me and ran to Briana, who was on a stretcher being put in the back of the ambulance.

"Briana!" I screamed.

She didn't move. She had one of those gas things over her nose and mouths.

Then, she started shaking uncontrollably. I didn't know what was going on and I couldn't do anything but watch my baby shake as the ambulance pulled off to the hospital.

I got back in my car and sped off to the hospital. I made it there before the ambulance did.

I sat in the waiting room with my head in my hands.

I pulled out my phone and called Briana's mama.

"Hey, Chris." She answered.

''Hey... do you think you can book a flight to LA?"

''Why?"

I didn't respond. How do you tell someone that their daughter could be dying?

"Hello...Chris?"

"Briana was in a car accident..."

The line went dead.

~~~

I've called everybody. I don't know what else to do.

So I wait.

And wait.

And wait.

|Dwayne P.O.V|

"Yo, Reggie, you think that's my baby?"

"Yeah! You ain't never wrapped it up. You think it's Chris?"

"Yeah!"

"You stupid. She two months pregnant and wasn't fucking nobody but you, 'cause you had her ass locked in the damn house 'cause y'all wanted to work on that stupid plan.
Be a man and take care of your seed!"

"Alright."

I can't argue with Reggie 'cause he ain't lying. I didn't leave this house and Kenaysha didn't either, and I ain't never used a condom.

Damn, I got a baby on the way.

|Navoni P.O.V|

Chris finally called. But it wasn't the conversation I wanted to have with him.

I wanted our conversation to end with him telling me that they're getting back together.

But instead, it ended with me finding out that my best friend is in the hospital and could possibly be dying.

I went in the hospital and sat next to Chris in the waiting room. He had his head in his hands. He probably feels like its his fault, I know he does because that's just the type of person he is. It's not his fault, it's no one fault.

Everything happens for a reason. Something good will come out of this, I hope. This is just a blessing in disguise.

|Kenaysha P.O.V|

Dwayne walked in the room. Our eyes met and I quickly turned away.

"Nay, I sorry. I want to be a father to my child."

I didn't respond.

"I want my child to grow up with both parents. Can you forgive me?''

I looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled and laid next to me, his hand resting on my stomach.

"I love you, Dwayne.''

It's ironic how you make a plan with someone so that you can fall in love with someone else but fall in love with the person you made the plan with.

~~~

Comment what you thought about this chapter!

And vote!

😘