The strangest encounter

I walked through the forest feeling the chilled air against the surface oof my skin. I couldn't help but cry, i had liked Damien since the moment i laid eyes on him. And now he tells me that i shouldn't be near him. It was killing me from the inside out. I think i don't Know but for that short moment when our lips touched i saw fireworks, i think i was in love. That's all gone now and i walk alone now.

As much as my legs felt like falling off i wanted to keep moving it was the only thing keeping my mind off things.

I saw something in the distance, it looked like a shadow of some sort.

I began walking closer to it, i hid behind a tree and watched it from afar, it was a unicorn. I couldn't believe my eyes.

This wasn't A dangerous beast it was a beautiful creature. I was startled when i saw it notice me, it was so beautiful. Until it stomped its foot and began chasing me i didn't think it was so beautiful after that.

I ran as fast as i could but it was just too fast for me and. My feet were burning up as the speed increased "HELP!" i cried out and looked back at the fears creature. Suddenly the creature fell over as a boulder hit the side of it. Dust from the rock floated through the air.

I panted and heard a voice come from afar.