The Time Is Now

As i explained to him what happened he pulled me close and hugged me. I couldn't understand why he picked me to help him escape but i wanted to more than anything.

That entire day we spent mapping out the place. We drew out the blue prints. "Andrea? I need to know that you are going to be completely committed to this because if you aren't i won't be able to keep you awake in the man cages the next time" i took a moment to asses my decision and only one things came to mind..."i am completely committed and i will go as far as possible to get the hell out of this place"

He extended his hand out to me and if i shook it that meant that i wasn't going to bale. And my body made the decision before i could think. My hand shook his and the battle began.

We both walked into the mess hall for lunch. I began spreading the word to the girl minors and he began telling the boy minors.

   Soon enough the word got out to the minors in the man cages. And the war began.

  The kids in the man cages fought the battle too. As one of the scout walked into the cage room. One of the older minors grabbed the scouts arm and pulled him up against the cages.

  As the governor walked into the cage room on his daily inspection he realized that all of the cages were filled with Scouts.