Caught

My mom greeted me as i snuck in the door. "That's the last time i let you out past curfew!" She says with worried face. I didn't say anything to her i just climbed up to my top bunk and fell asleep wondering how the hell me and Damien will go outside without getting caught.

I woke up the next day and followed. The usual schedule. Everyone in the bunker would head straight to the mess hall in the morning at exactly 6:00am and if they didn't get there on time they would have to wait until next meal to eat.

My mom sat down at her assigned table with all of the middle aged woman and i sat at the table with girls of all ages and it was the same way with everyone. I ate my salad and looked over at the boys table, i couldn't help but stair at Damien's unbelievable attractive features.

My gaze interrupted when i saw a group of scouts enter the mess hall. I'm sure everyone was nervous when they saw them. My heart was racing faster than a wild horse. I realized they were heading over to my mom's table.

And the words escaped there mouth "Tina Horton you are under arrest for allowing a minor into the halls after curfew" that was my mom's name they announced. Tears ran down my face and i stayed seated i knew there was nothing i could do to help her.

Most of the time the penalties for allowing minors out after curfew was a night spent in a white room and nobody has survived a white room. They don't tell minors what happens in them but it doesn't sound good.

   One of the scouts came and grabbed me i tried to struggle but then i saw one of the other scouts grabbing Damien "Damien!" I screamed out to him but he was to busy trying to get that scout off of him. "Let go of me!" I yelled they had there orders and they weren't going to back down.