Flight

(Y/n) was 19 years old. She was finally moving out of her parent's house. Actually, she was moving very far from her parents.
(Y/n) had lived in Charleston, South Carolina, with her parents, and her little brother. Her parents owned a medium sized house with a large pool in the back. (Y/n) grew up with a dog, who was a white husky, named Kodo. (Y/n)'s childhood was somewhat normal. She had bullies here and there.
Ever since she was 7 years old, (Y/n) wanted to be a photographer. For her 9th birthday, her father had bought her a camera. Almost every day, (Y/n) was out taking photos of trees or birds. She loved photography.

Now, (Y/n) was 19 years old, and still dreamed of being a photographer. She was moving to Glendale, California, where she planned to attend college. For photography, of course. (Y/n) didn't know why she chose Glendale, but soon after she applied, she had gotten an email two days later saying she was accepted. (Y/n) was very excited to start classes, and promised herself to turn everything in early, unlike she had done in high school.
         ———•———•———•———•———•———

     (Y/n) boarded her flight, carrying her luggage. She only brought clothes that filled one large duffle bag, and bathroom essentials. She was starting fresh. Her camera was in its back that was slung across her body. She sat down near a window, waiting for the plane to take off, which was going to be a while. (Y/n) pulled him out of her hoodie pocket and unwrapped it. Instead of looking for a trash can, she stuffed the wrapper back into her pocket and set the gum on her tongue before chewing it.
She stared out the window for what seemed 5 minutes. (Y/n) was snapped back to reality when a deep voice, most likely a man, had asked to sit next to her. "Yeah, sure. That's fine." (Y/n) said in a cheery tone, not turning from the window. (Y/n) heard the person slide into the seat next to her after putting his luggage in the overhead storage.
      "Please make sure your safety belts are fastened." , said a woman's voice in a British accent. "We take off soon." (Y/n) guess it was a flight attendant. She and the man next to her buckled the belts and (Y/n) went back to popping her gum and staring out the plane window.
     "So, what's your name?" The man asked
(Y/n) shyly. (Y/n) turned away from the window and made eye contact with the man. The man had brown eyes and dark colored hair.
     "(Y/n)" She replied to him. "And yours?"
(Y/n)  asked politely.
      "I'm Ryan."

—🌙
H e y o.
Yes, I did rewrite the first chapter and I will be rewriting all the chapters. I didn't like the way the plot was heading so... Yeah. Anyway, I'll try to update tomorrow.
Lots of love-
Alyssa