The Question (Edited)

Fire surrounded me, people yelling and screaming, some laying limp on the ground; chaos surrounded us; I was standing in the palace of Domino, I was walking slowly I was only nine years old, I shouldn't be in the midst of a war, yet my grandmothers, or as you may know them the ancestral witches didn't think so; they placed me in the palace and told me that if I find Princess Bloom or Princess Daphne to kill them. I don't know how they except me to do that, but what are the chances of me running into them, so I agreed, not like I'd have a choice anyways. They walked away to do something my nine year old self couldn't see. Anyways I was looking around the castle keeping watch when out of the corner of my eye I saw someone and then I heard a baby cry. I slowly walked to see who it was, and out of all the people I could have bumped into, I just had to find them, the two Domino princesses Daphne and Bloom. Stop my voice came out shaky, not sure what I was trying to accomplish, I was supposed to kill them, but how, and more importantly, did I want to?

Daphne turned around to face me Bloom in her hands she was trying to get her sister to safety; I'm the granddaughter of the Ancestral Witches I said trying to stop myself from shaking, I was ordered that if I find you, to kill you or call my grandmothers here, the rainbow sparked in her eyes as she looked at them, they hurt so many people, I don't want to be like them.

Within that moment my fate was changed, my story being rewritten I didn't know it at the time but I accepted a heavy prophecy onto my shoulders. Let me send your sister away and you should run away to a different dimension, get out of here!

Yet Daphne refused, send my sister away for me, but I must fight for my planet. You're so brave take a spark of my dragon flame, so that you will always remember that there's not only darkness, but light as well. Give my sister this before you send her through the portal, and you will take the other half, she said as she gave me a golden heart locket.

I placed one half around Bloom's neck and the other half around myself.

When the time is right Daphne said to me, you and Bloom will cross paths again and when you connect them, something magical is going to happen.

I was about to say thank you when my brothers called for me, I quickly sent Bloom through the portal and turned to Daphne, I'll stall them, go help your family.

Thank you princess, she said as she began walking away.

But I'm not a princess my younger self called after her, her voice was far away and I couldn't hear most of what she was saying, all I heard was time will tell my friend time will tell.

I launched forward and woke up, heavily breathing; but everything was still dark, maybe I was still in my dream? Suddenly the events of last night dawned upon me, Valtor hit me with a blinding spell, that's why everything was dark. I sighed wondering what time it was and how long I was out for.

Frieda! Flora said coming to the girls side seeing her sit up, are you okay?

I'm okay Frieda said turning to the direction she heard Flora's voice from, but I can't see anything, isn't there a way to undo Valtor's spell?

Not that we know of Flora said, Ms. F said that there's a possibility but, it's not easy or a guarantee.

Oh Frieda said quietly, how long was I out for?

No idea Flora said, not longer than from last night to now; you were the one who brought us back here, and Ofelia healed us when we came back and sent us back to our rooms but she kept you over night, so it really depends what time you brought us back. Anyways get up, we have to go to class, remember?

Frieda sighed annoyed wishing to stay in her bed, feeling around she realized she was in her room not the infirmary.

I'm in my room if you need me Flora said, hurry up and get ready.