The Ball (edited)

Girls the ball is tomorrow Stella squealed. Now I made you all beautiful dress; come on these dresses won't get on you by themselves. Actually that gives me an idea, Stella thought as she snapped her fingers and suddenly the clothes they were wearing changed into the dresses that she had designed. 

Well what do you think Stella asked, gorgeous aren't they!

Bloom smiled at Stella; they're amazing. Hey she said looking around where's Frieda?

Last time I saw her Tecna said, she was talking to Professor Palladium.

Flora smiled well, not anymore; she said pointing to the door which Frieda had just entered through.

Hi guys Frieda said; what did I miss? Suddenly Frieda looked at their outfits, wow you guys look great!

Stella looked at Frieda, don't worry I didn't forget you, she snapped her fingers and suddenly Frieda was wearing a long pink dress. ( picture on top)

Frieda looked in the mirror and twirled in her dress; oh Stella it's beautiful; I'm speechless.

Tecna looked at Frieda; well technically you spoke, so you're not speechless.

Frieda laughed, oh Tecna. Well girls there's just one thing, I don't know how to dance?

Don't worry Aisha said, I could teach you.

Bloom smiled we can all do it, it will be fun!

I like the sound of that Stella said, what do you say girls?

Musa smiled, well count me in!

This is going to be so much fun Flora said.

Well then what are we waiting for Tecna said, lets go!

After hours of practicing the girls sat down on the wooden floor talking to each other.

That was so much fun Frieda said, and I think that I am more than ready for this ball. But I'm still worried what if no one want to dance with me?

Hey don't worry Flora said, we will be right next to you; besides I'm sure some one will come dance with you.

And if not you still don't need to worry Aisha said, because Stella will probably force someone to dance with you.

Stella smiled, okay yeah I might do that she said, but don't worry Frieda someone will want to dance with you; especially in that beautiful dress I made you.

See Frieda you've got nothing to worry about Bloom said, just be yourself and you'll be fine.

Frieda felt the locket hit against her chest, but who was she really, she thought to herself, she wasn't the same girl she was in Brooklyn, and she's yet to figure out who she really was in the magic world, be herself, but who was that? Frieda dismissed the thoughts from her head and turned to Stella, when did you say this ball was again?

Rainbow Mystery [1] (Currently being edited)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara