The Quest For Enchantix (Edited)

She sat in the library, piles and piles of books in front of her, she looked through most of them, skimming for one particular word, for information on one particular; yet not in a single book that Frieda had picked up in the last three hours held the word enchantix. The librarian had walked past where she sat multiple times, asking if I was looking for something in particular, or if I needed any help.

Yet I denied her help, I didn't want to cause trouble, besides Frieda thought to herself what if this enchantix wasn't very promoted to all fairies? The last thing I wanted was to be questioned or judged for asking for a book on enchantix. I could always lie, but I'm a terrible liar, everyone can see straight through me; so that wouldn't work. Which leads me to my last and only option, manually looking for the book.

Frieda please let me help you the Librarian said walking towards the table where the young fairy sat. I know you need a certain book, I can tell by your determination; please tell me what your looking for, I know this library inside and out; I'm the best person that can help you find it. Please Frieda you've been in here for three hours, please just let me help you; I promise I won't tell anyone.

You won't tell anyone Frieda asked looking at the librarian, not even Ms. F?

The Librarian shook her head, no one, not even Ms. F.

Frieda sighed in defeat okay, I need a book on enchantix.

Librarian looked at Frieda in surprise, why do you need a...

Frieda cut her off, please don't question me I can't explain it, but I need this book. Can you give it to me?

The Librarian walks to behind her desk and pulls out a book, carrying the book she hands it to Frieda; here use this book with deep care. I won't tell anyone that you have it but if you're caught holding that book it is not my responsibility on what Ms. F will say. Now get out of here before Griselda catches you and gives you detention.

Thank you Frieda said, don't worry I'll be careful and take good care of your book!

I'm sure you will the Librarian said; the best of luck on your journey my dear! I hope that book helps you in whatever you need it for?

Me too Frieda whispered under her breath me too. Slipping the book into her bag Frieda quickly made her way out of the library to her room, moving swiftly in fear of being caught or found and in trouble. She skidded into her room as she heard Ms. G's voice, leaning against the door breathing quickly she allowed herself to relax as Ms. G's voice got farther and farther.

Frieda it's past curfew, Flora said seeing her friend in the enter the room, where were you? Did you get caught by Ms. G?

I was at the library and lost track of time Frieda said, but I got lucky and wasn't caught by Ms. G.

Okay Flora said we'll I'm going to sleep, night.

Night Flora, Frieda said as she headed it her own bed, she should probably go to sleep too.

As soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep, but I kept having these weird flashbacks, to things that never happened to me, at least not that I remember.

Mommy I don't want to send my sister away!

I know my little flower, but we need to make sure she's safe you wouldn't want your sister to get hurt now would you?

No mommy.

Good then you know what to do, and hurry my little flower, be safe I love you both.

FRIEDA, FLORA come on wake up Bloom screamed, we're going to be late because of you two!

We're up, we're up Frieda said, don't worry.