The Pink Shoes (edited)

In Rainbow Valley Sophi assistant to Queen Selina ran into the throne room with fear. Selina do you still have those shoes Sophi asked out of breath, the ones that belonged to Jenifine?

Selina looked up from her paperwork towards her assistant, no why would I keep them if they didn't fit me, I gave them to Tessa hoping they'd fit her.

You're joking right Sophi asked when she got no answer she walked up to Selina, only the rainbow queen can wear them; and no it doesn't matter that you took the crown by force the shoes will realize it's real owner, the true Queen of Rainbow Valley and then they would have immense power.

Oh Sophi you read too many of those myths Selina said, besides even if the legend was true, Jenifine is locked up here under our watchful eye, she won't be able to try anything. Now please leave me be, I have paperwork that I need to finish.

Sophi left the throne room annoyed, it wasn't just a myth and she knew that. I've got to get those shoes before Tessa figures out what power it holds inside, she snapped her fingers and her appearance changed so that she would looked like a young school girl excited for her first year at Alfea, now she could fit in and find information easily, she took one glance around the palace before disappearing to Alfea.

________________________________

Tessa was running around her room getting ready for ballet practice when suddenly a knock came at her door come in she said, it's opened.

Hi I'm Sophia, Sophi said I'm new here! You're Tessa right?

Yeah I'm Tessa, I saw you hanging out with Frieda earlier she's a great friend and is new here too, did she send you up here?

Sort of Sophi said, she gave me the room number and I made my way up here on my own. Wow those are cool ballet shoes.

Yeah I guess you could say that Tessa said, oh no look at the time I've got ballet practice and I'm going to be late, I've got to go Tessa grabbed her old worn out ballet shoes rather that the pink ones.

Why don't you take your pink ballet shoes instead of those ugly ripped shoes Sophi said come on you'll look great.

Tessa warily looked at the shoes her mother gave her, not sure what wearing them would bring, but she didn't want Sophia to know her life problems so she smiled brightly and said, okay I don't see why not, but I'll bring these just in case she said grabbing her old shoes too as she ran out the door not even bothering to say bye.

I hope those shoes don't hurt her too much Sophi said, everyone knows that only the true owners of the shoes can wear them and anyone else who tries to wear them it will hurt them severely; well not everyone she thought, thinking back to her argument with Selina. But if it will make Tessa throw out the shoes then it's worth it, I'll just have to stick close to her so I can find them afterwards.

________________________________

At ballet class the students began to dance, yet Tessa kept falling and messing up, she bit her lip to hide the pain, yet her voice failed her as she quietly whispered ow.

Frieda who has been standing next to her looked over to her friend in worry, what's wrong Tessa?

My feet are killing me Tessa said, it must be the shoes, I knew I shouldn't have trusted anything my mom gave me, let me take them off.

Tessa you've got blisters all over your feet Frieda said as she began healing her, these shoes are not your size.

Well then they won't do me any good, luckily I brought my other ballet shoes just in case Tessa said, but you should have them, they'll look good on you. Come on Frieda, put them on!