Chapter 9: Bros Before Hoes

Evan POV

I wanted to make sure that my father hadn't just mixed up girls or something Iike that, so I made my way to my brothers room.

As I was just about to open the door, I stopped to hear my brother on the phone talking to someone.
"Look I know it might have been sudden and confusing, but u can't just let him do what he wants to you. He is a dangerous man." He stopped, probably listening to what the person on the other side of the phone had to say, while I stood there wondering what he was talking about.
"Ok, ok, calm down. His behavior last night was terrible, I know. I will try talk to him." He continued, "but in the mean time don't let anyone else just kiss u out of nowhere ok?" He laughed. "I will talk to u later."

Was it possible he was talking to Ophelia? About MY behavior last night at the ball? It couldn't be, yet it was so obvious.

What I heard was not to be repeated. I couldn't bare it any second longer, so I left the house and ran as far away as I possible could.

Henry's POV
Just as I put the phone down to a very stressful and annoying conversation, I heard a slight knock on my door. I went and opened it but no one was there, so I decided to ask my brother but  I was about to knock on his bedroom door, when his door slammed opened. At first I wasn't able to see him so I just asked where he was going. He didn't answer me, he just looked up and it was then that I noticed the puffy, bloodshot eyes that were glaring into mine. It was almost as if Evan had been crying. Before I could get another word out of my mouth, Evan slammed the door shut, barged past me down the stairs and out the front door without a word. 

"Would it be wrong for me to follow him?" I thought.

Of course not, after all he could be putting himself in danger and I need to figure out what is wrong.

Isn't that what brothers are for?

Ok quick update, am gonna try and update the next chapter real quick for u guys.
Please vote and comment ur feelings about the book, definitely would love to know how I could improve my writing skills xxx