Chapter 6: The race for Ophelia begins

(Henry: the prince's POV)

I had just finished my speech, honestly I felt really bad for having to leave Ophelia and I hate doing those speeches anyway. I then decided to go and  check  on my little brother up in his bed room. His name is Evan and he literally despises parties like this, so he usually stays in his room. Unfortunately he has to make a speech since he is the second prince of Monaco. And as I am older I need to go get him like usual.
Suddenly I heard his voice as I  passed  the stairs that lead up to the night sky room. Since I needed to get him, I walked up the stairs, his voice getting louder, he must have been with someone. There was a slow scaring silence, I doubted that I should have entered but I did anyway. What I saw was surprising and shocking at the same time for Evan, MY LITTLE BROTHER, was KISSING a girl under the night's sky. It wasn't just any old girl either, it was Ophelia, the girl we both danced with. What on earth am I going to do? I'm standing here looking terrible, as my brother is kissing my fiancé. 

You see, it was all only a dare to  start  with, because my brother never dances with anyone so i dared him to dance with any single girl, how was i suppose to know that he was going to choose Liam's sister, i didn't even know who she was at that time. I didn't really mind the arranged marriage part of this whole relationship, because from what Liam had said, his sister sounded beautiful and lovely and as soon as I met her I knew he was right. The only problem now is that I have to get Evan up onto stage and Ophelia to not like the wrong brother.

*Evan's POV*

I was having the best of time before my brother knocked on my door as I was kissing Ophelia. We sort of looked at each other embarrassed and she laughed a bit, she wrinkled up her nose as she laughed, it was adorable. Anyways, we both walked down stairs as I had to do a speech. I hadn't told Ophelia I was the second prince yet, but she was soon to find out when I was called up onto the stage with the name of Prince Evan. I shortly glimpsed at her face in total shock, I didn't know what to do so for that split second I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders as I walked up onto stage. My speech was boring and sad, although each time i looked at ophelia she was making a stupid face in the crowd, which made me smile which was totally inappropriate for that time especially as everyone was looking at me. I finally finished, got off stage, ran towards Ophelia, grabbed her hand again, ran towards the closest emptiest room we could find. I backed her up against the wall and kissed her, but half smiling and laughing at the same time. I had no idea what I was doing, but I liked it and it seemed like she did to. My hands on her cheeks pulling her head away from my face so we could catch our breath and then going again. Her hands were tangled all up in my hair and we just stopped as we heard people, so I grabbed her arm for the third time and took her to my bedroom where we wouldn't be disturbed.

Hope you all love the story so far, keep reading and comment ur comments !!!