Together

Pisces sat at her desk.

Her phone flashed. It was Cancer.

Meet me at the diner near the gym in an hour, the text said.

Pisces knew what diner she was talking about. It was the same diner where she and Scorpio had spent time.

Pisces sighed. Everytime she thought about Scorpio, she felt regret. Ever since they had kissed, again, Scorpio hadn't called her or talked to her.

She picked up her bag, and left for the diner.

*An hour later*

Pisces opened the door and went inside. She looked around but couldn't see Cancer. Her eyes went to a dark haired guy sitting in the window booth. Scorpio, she thought. She approached the table and sat down in front of him.

Scorpio smiled at her and said, "What do you want?". You, she thought, but didn't say it. Instead she shook her head and said, "Umm nothing, I'm good, I just ate before". Scorpio nodded and started giving his order to the waiter.

Pisces stared at Scorpio. He was wearing a dark suit. He came from his office. He looked amazing.

"Pie?", he said, shaking Pisces out of her thoughts.

She blushed and said, "Sorry, your were saying?".

"I was saying, that- well I was actually asking, if you would like to go out on a date with me. The one we never had back in college".

Pisces was shocked. What was happening?

Scorpio seemed to realize her confusion, so he took her hand and said, "I told Aqua what happened. I also told her that I was in love with you. At first she took it hard, but then she calmed down and... and gave me her blessings. She told me to go get you. So that's what I'm doing. I love you Pisces, I love you with all my heart. I will do everything in my power to make you the happiest girl in the world. I will do everything and anything for you. You are the love of my life, always have been. Since the day I met you. I can't imagine being with anyone else. You are my end and my beginning. I will give my all to you. If you'll have me".

Pisces covered her mouth with her hands. She couldn't believe what was happening. It felt like the entire world's weight had been lifter from her shoulders. Her eyes started to water. She got up, and Scorpio hurriedly followed suit. She stared in his eyes for a moment and then hugged him. "I love you too", she whispered in his ears. They broke apart and gazed into one another's eyes. Pisces couldn't take it anymore. She kissed him like never before. They stood there kissing for what seemed like hours.

They were finally together.

The end
...
..
.
.
For now