Scorpio II

Scorpio sat silent in the car. After what had happened last night, he was still shell-shocked. He was not the one to betray someone's trust, especially someone he loved so much.

Scorpio was torn. While the the kiss with Pisces felt like it was perfect, like to souls finally coming together as a whole, he couldn't help feel guilty about doing something like this to Aquarius. But the kiss had felt so good.

For weeks, Scorpio had started feeling something for Pisces. At first he had thought they were just leftover feelings from college, and that they would eventually go away. But now, after what happened yesterday, he was sure, he was in love with Pisces. But he loved Aquarius too.

Someone elbowed him in the arm. "Penny for your thoughts?", Cancer said, smiling at him. "No", he said gruffly. Cancer slipped her hand through Scorpio's hand and said, "What's wrong Scorp? What happened? You can talk to me".

Scorpio knew he could trust Cancer. She was like a sister to him. If anything, she and Aries could guide him the most.

Scorpio squeezed Cancer's hand lightly and said, "I'll talk with you and Aries about it later. Tomorrow afternoon maybe, I'll come to your place, we'll talk then". Cancer smiled and nodded.

*A day later*

Scorpio knocked on the door amd Cancer opened it. He went in and sat on the couch as Cancer put out some chocolate scones out for him. Scorpio smiled. He loved Cancer. She always knew how to treat him. He gobbled up the scones as Aries and Cancer sat down across from him.

"So, what going on, bro? What happened?", Aries asked. Cancer spoke up, "Yeah you seemed cryptic yesterday?"

"Despite the fact that I almost killed someone 2 days ago? Damn you must be on to something, Sherlock", Scorpio exclaimed. Cancer sneered at him and said, "No need to be sarcastic, you ass, we are trying to help. Now spit it out, and don't you dare lie".

Scorpio sighed. He thought fit a moment and then began, "Cance, you don't know this, Aries does, but back in college Pisces and I kissed. That night she was drunk, so she didn't remember it the day-" Cancer interrupted him and said, "And then she didn't call you and then she left, you felt betrayed, resentment towards her, etcetera etcetera, yeah yeah I know, move forward". Scorpio was confused, "How? How did you know?", he asked.

"Pisces told me".

"She did? When did this happen?" Aries asked, bewildered.

"A few weeks ago", she replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Did you tell me about this when Scorpio told you?"

Aries felt silent for a moment and then quietly said, "Point taken".

"Can I please continue?" Scorpio asked indignantly.

Cancer and Aries both nodded and Scorpio continued, "So when she came back, I still felt some resentment towards her. That's why I didn't hangout with her much. Then one day, we met at the gym. It was late, everyone had gone home, and it was just the two of us, in the gym. That night she confronted me. She asked me why I was being such an asshole and why i was ignoring her and all that. I tell her about the night we kissed. Turns out she doesn't remember that at all cause she was super drunk that night. I realized my mistake and we even apologized to each other, but still I was feeling something towards her. At first I thought it was that same resentment. But then, weeks passed and that feeling for her grew. I then realized it wasn't resentment. I was slowly falling for her all over again. At first I thought they were leftover feelings from college, and that they would pass eventually, but then we decided to go to the cabin. And then Jameson happened and I realized in that moment that I would die, if I lost her. I realized I was in love with her. That night I confronted her. We had an argument. During that, she accidentally revealed that she loved me too. And then we kissed. That's the whole story".

Scorpio paused for a moment to see their reaction. Aries was silent, his eyes wide, but Cancer was on the verge of tears. "I knew it! I knew you were meant to be together. Oh this is so amazing!" Cancer said excitedly. Scorpio's lips curled. "It's not amazing, Cance. I still love Aquarius. How can I be in love with to people at once. I cannot betray the love of my life".

"Yeah, Aqua is not the love of your life, Scorpio, Pisces is", Cancer shot back.

"She right man. You remember how head over heels you were for Pie back in college. Now that was true love", Aries said in agreement.

Scorpio shook his head and said, "Yeah but what about Aqua? We have been together for 3 years now. I can't betray her like that, I won't do it."

Cancer took Scorpio's hand and said, "Yeah, but doesn't it make more sense to let her go now, instead of being miserable in a relationship where, both of you would rather be happy elsewhere? Honey, if you being with Pisces, makes your life complete, and if you are a 100 percent in love with her, then you owe it to yourself and to her, to do something about it. Aqua is a very good person. I'm sure she'll understand if you just talk to her".

Aries nodded in agreement and said, "Yeah, just talk to her about it, instead of keeping it to yourself. You've spent your whole life bottling up your feelings. That's why you lost Pisces in the first place. Not cause she didn't call or she left, but because you were an idiot. You didn't go for it cause you were afraid it would hurt you. And now you are afraid of the same thing again. I know you, Scorp. I know what you think and how you feel. So fuck everything and go for it. Talk to Aqua. As soon as possible. For once don't be scared".

Scorpio thought about that for a minute. He then nodded and got up. "I'll let you know what happens", he said. Aries smiled and clapped him on his back, "That's my boy". Cancer got up, hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, "Good luck".

Scorpio turned around and left. He came home and knocked on the door. Aquarius opened the door, kissed him, and said, "Hey babe". They went inside. Scorpio was silent, thinking about what to say. He grabbed Aquarius' arm and said, Please sit down on the couch, I wanna talk to you about something". Aquarius had a confused look on her face. "Okay, what is this about babe?", she asked as she sat down.

Scorpio stayed silent for moment. He looked into her green eyes and began speaking.