Red

Pisces went upstairs, shaking head to toe. She couldn't believe what had just happened. How the hell did Jameson find out about this place? She thought to herself.

And now Scorpio and Jameson had that tense moment downstairs. Pisces couldn't take it anymore. She decided to take matters in her own hands. She went downstairs. "Where's Libra?" Pisces asked Virgo. "He went out for some work", she said.

Pisces nodded and turned to Jameson. "Lets go out, we need to talk". Jameson smiled creepily and followed Pisces as she went outside. Pisces led them to the pier. They stopped at the beach and Pisces turned to Jameson.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, indignantly. She was mad. At him, at herself, at the situation, everything.

Jameson smiled and said, "Well I'm here to take you home of course", and ran his fingers through Pisces' hair. She pushed it away and said, "How did you find me?".

Jameson smiled and said, "I went to your office looking for you but you weren't there. I asked one of your colleagues where you had gone, but she wouldn't tell me. So I lied a little, told her I was your brother, with grave news about your dad, and then of course she caved. Told me everything. Long story short, I am here now, so let's go".

"I am not going anywhere, asshole. I am a strong, independent woman and I won't take shit from anyone, especially a two-bit hack like you. I'm done being afraid of you. And I'm done being the damsel in distress".

With that she kicked Jameson on the knee and, as he bent down with pain, she kneed him in the stomach and punched him in the face. He fell down, wheezing.

"Now. You stay away from me or I'll make sure you end up in jail again and leave only in a body bag. This is your final warning".

As she began to leave, Jameson got up and began to laugh, spitting out some blood. "You think you are safe?", he started saying, shaking his head, "I... Will... Find you. There's not a ace you can't hide. I will find you. I WILL find you. I WILL FIND YOU. Because you're mine", as he said that, two more men came up behind him.

Pisces was in disbelief. "What? You can't handle me yourself? You need two goons to help you, you pussy?" she said with contempt.

Jameson laughed and approached her. Pisces tried to run, but one of the goons blocked her and threw her to the ground. As she got up, Jameson grabbed her by her hair and slapped her.

He grabbed her face and said, "You always be mine, love", and punched her in the stomach, pinched her arm and pushed her to the ground.

As he was about to kick her in the stomach, someone shouted, "PISCES!".

Pisces looked up and saw Scorpio running towards her.

As he approached them, one of Jameson's goon, Max, took out a gun, and pointed it towards Scorpio, making him stop in his tracks.

Pisces saw Sagittarius and Virgo watching them from afar, horrified.

"Ha, look at the knight in shining armor. Stopped dead in the tracks", Jameson laughed, as Scorpio glared at him, "What? You mad, bro?".

Jameson then punched Scorpio across the jaw, but Scorpio got back up.

As Jameson was about to punch him again, Pisces grabbed Max's arm and yanked the gun away from him, accidentally throwing it into the water.

Before the other goon, Colt, could remove his knife, Scorpio was already on him, taking the knife and throwing it away. Scorpio picked him up by the collar and punched him in the face. Max tried to yank him off of Colt, but Scorpio kicked him in the stomach and pushed him away. He kept punching Max until he was knocked out.

Jameson came up behind him and kicked him in the back. Scorpio stumbled forward, but Pisces grabbed him.

Scorpio wiped the dirt off of his face and approached Jameson. Colt tried to punch Scorpio, but he blocked it, and punched him across the face. Scorpio then kicked him, making him bend over and smashed his knee to the goon's forehead, knocking him out.

Jameson then tried to jab him, but Scorpio grabbed his hand and twisted it. Jameson yelped in pain and Scorpio shouted, all the while punching him in the chest, "You....dare...threaten...my....family?" He kicked a wheezing Jameson to the ground and grabbed his hair.

He brought his head and smashed it with a tree. That kind of blow would have almost killed someone, but somehow Jameson kept going.

Scorpio pushed Jameson to the ground, sat on top of him, repeatedly punched him until he was bloodied, and said, "If you ever come even a little close to Pisces, or any of my friends, I will not stop next time, do you hear me? DO YOU HEAR ME?". Jameson slurred, "Yes". Scorpio punched him again and said, "I'll beat you to death man, I'll BEAT you to death" and punched Jameson one last time, knocking him out.

Scorpio got of off him and turned around. He saw Virgo holding Pisces and Sagittarius gaping at him. "Call the cops, tell them what happened. Call the others too", he said to Sagittarius. She nodded and went off with Virgo.

He looked Pisces.

Pisces looked at him, but couldn't say a word. He kept gazing at her.

She couldn't stand it anymore. She ran to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her tightly as she sobbed. They both didn't say a word.

After a while, the cops came and arrested Jameson and his thugs, after getting a statement from everyone present.

Aries, Cancer, Leo and Libra had also arrived, after Sagittarius had called them. Aries was angry that no one had called him sooner to deal with Jameson.

After a while they went back to the cabin. After a lot of discussion and uncomfortable stares from Scorpio, Pisces any upstairs to pack her back and stuff, as they were gonna leave in the morning.

As she was packing, someone knocked on the door. Pisces didn't want to talk to anyone so she decided to tell them to go away. She opened the door, expecting Cancer or Sagittarius or Virgo, but it was Scorpio. His lip was cut, but other than that, he didn't have any bruises.

He came in, and locked the door behind him. He rubbed his temples, as if trying to the think what to say.

He looked at her and said, "Why...the fuck, didn't you tell me about this before?".

Pisces could tell he was angry. But after all she had been through today, Pisces couldn't take it anymore.

"Because, I know you would go all hulk on Jameson and make matters worse. And I was right. You almost went to jail today. And frankly it didn't concern you. It was none of your business", Pisces said indignantly.

Scorpio smiled a little and said, "None of my business. Right. Got it".

As he started to leave, Pisces realized, she had been a little too mean. She grabbed his arm and said, "Wait. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that".

Scorpio shook his head and said, "No no I get it. I now know that I have no place in your life. I didn't have any back in college, I don't have one now. I get it".

Pisces was in disbelief. How could he say this.

"Scorpio, what the hell? I thought you forgave me for what happened in college".

"I thought so too, but now that I know I don't mean anything to you, why bother".

"THAT IS NOT TRUE! You have the most special place in my life, YOU JERK", she said grabbing his shirt, "How can you say you don't have any place in my life, when I'm the one who's in fucking love with you! If you are gonna act like a jerk, you should-"

"You are what?"

Pisces stood there in shock, as she realized what had just happened. She had just accidentally told Scorpio that she loved him.

Pisces squeezed her eyes shut with embarrassment. She decided to run away from the situation.

As she opened her eyes and started toleave, Scorpio grabbed her by her arms and kissed her.