Flashback II

*1 month after Pisces left for San Francisco*

Scorpio picked up his gym bag and left for the gym. It was a weekend and he had finished all of his assignments, so he had some free time. On his way, he met up with Leo, who was on his way to the gym too.

They reached the gym and started working out. Scorpio was extra silent that day. 7 months since the kiss and 1 month since she left, Pisces was still on his mind. He hated her for not calling him and leaving soon after, but he still had feelings for her.

Leo shook Scorpio from his thoughts, "Bro, you alright? You are extra broody today. What happened?".

No one except for Aries knew about Scorpio's crush on Pisces, so he couldn't tell Leo. "It's nothing. I'm fine", Scorpio said. "Alright", Leo replied.

They went back to working out. Scorpio decided shake off Pisces from his mind. Fuck Pisces and fuck San Francisco, he thought.

Midway into their workout, someone in blue shorts and a black sleeveless top, came into the gym. It was Aquarius.

Scorpio had never noticed Aquarius before, but observing her now, he found her intriguing. She came into the gym, all smiles, greeting everyone and talking to everyone. Exactly opposite to Scorpio. She played tennis in her down time, but she was actually had an art major. Aquarius was something else.

Leo took notice of Scorpio, staring at her, and smiled. "You like what you see, bro?", Leo asked, smiling devilishly.

"No", Scorpio flatly said.

Leo out his arm around Scorpio and said, "Oh c'mon, she's hot and smart, and so hot, and you are not so bad looking either. You two would be good together. Fuck what Cancer says about all that zodiac otp nonsense, you go for her".

Scorpio thought about that for a second. The thing was, that Scorpio and Aquarius made no sense at all. She was so different from him. There was also the fact that, despite being in the same friends circle, they had never even talked to each other, except for the few heys and byes.

Just then, she walked up to them. "Hey Lee", she said, hugging him. She looked at Scorpio and held out her hand, "Hi Scorpio". He smiled at her and took her hand. She gleamed at him with a wide smile and said, "What are you guys doing?". "Um, working out?", Leo said sarcastically. She laughed and said, "Noooo. I mean which workout are you doing?". "Umm, workout for our body?", Leo replied playfully. Scorpio frowned at him and said, "Don't be mean Leo", he turned to Aquarius and said, "We are doing lower body today". She laughed im a cute way again and said, "Ah, okay thanks," she looked at Leo and said, "Jerk", and continued talking to Scorpio.

*1 week later*

Scorpio sat at the window side table. It was an amazing restaurant. Candle lit, great wine, and very sophisticated. Aquarius came in through the door. Scorpio looked at her and his heart skipped. She looked so beautiful. She wore a sleeveless black cocktail dress and high heels. Scorpio felt little in front of her. She sat down and smiled at him. "Hey Scorp", she said. Scorpio smiled at her and greeted her.

Scorpio actually wanted to have breakfast for dinner, but since Aquarius hated that, he had chosen this restaurant. And he was glad that he did. Aquarius was impressed. "This is amazing. I've heard the food here is  great. But it's booked for months how did you get a table here?", she said.

Scorpio smirked and said, "I have my ways. You know, sources". Aquarius' eyes glowed in the candle light. "Ooo, what kinda sources?", She asked, playing along. He lowered his head towards her, and she did the same.

Scorpio lowered his voice, looked around and said, "CIA sources".

Aquarius laughed and said, "Woah, really?".