Chapter 65

Jungkook's POV

As I was packing a few clothes my phone suddenly beep.

A smile plastered on my face when it's my princess.

From: Melove 💋

Jagiya? I'm suddenly craving and there's no snacks in the refrigerator so I decided to buy some :) I'll be at the supermarket. Don't worry because I'll take care myself :* Iloveyou melove :* ❤❤

Text is not enough so I called her but she won't answer.

I called her again but still no response.

Maybe she's paying on the counter. I thought and I continued to pack up my clothes.

"Eomma, I'll be staying at Hyoshin's house for awhile." I said as I kissed Her cheeks.

"Okay son." She smiled.

I was about to go when I want to ask Eomma about Hyoshin. Because curiosity kills me.

"Eomma." I said.

"Ne?" She answered.

"I want to ask something........... about Hyoshin." I said.

"Hmmm what about her?" She asked.

"Because........ you know that my perfume is just the same as before and Hyoshin really knows what kind of perfume I'm using. It's just that, I got shocked when she told me earlier that my perfume was too strong and she's never like that before." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Second, she's suddenly craving." I continued as I remembered about her text awhile ago.

"There's only 1 reason for that." Eomma smiled mischievously and I looked at her confused.

"She's pregnant!" Eomma exclaimed and my eyes widened.

"Eomma you sure? Maybe it's her month or something?" I asked.

I hope so, because I want to be a good father someday and a good husband. I'll be very happy if she's pregnant.

"Well why don't ask her to buy pregnancy test?" She asked.

"Did you and Hyoshin..... ehhrrmmm you know." She continued and I know what she meant then I nodded.

"OMG!!!! Confirmed! But just test her first. If she's moody sometimes or craving for foods always and easily get tired then ..... she's really pregnant." Eomma smiled and I hug her.

"Thanks Eomma. I'll tell her about that. Bye!" I said as I walked outside and hopped in, in my car.

While I'm driving, I still called her but she won't answer.

"Come on melove, answer it." I mumbled.

Megan's POV

Me and Yumi decided that today is the day we'll kidnap Hyoshin.

Since I know the adress of her house, I hired two men and told them to kidnap Hyoshin.

I saw her walking outside of their house and call a cab.

"Follow that car." I said to the man I hired to drive the car and he started the engine and started to follow the cab where Hyoshin is.

- -

I saw that Hyoshin is walking alone with a paper bags.

"Start your job boys." I smirked then we stopped infront of Hyoshin and the 2 men drag her here inside.

Since I knew how to drive a car, I was the one who drive and Yumi is on beside me.

"Where are you taking me? Are you a kidnappers? What - - - " She didn't finished her words when one of my men covered a handkerchief on her nose. Then she passed out.

Hyoshin sat between of my men.

Then I smirked.

"Good job boys." Yumi smirked.

Then someone's phone rang.

"Megan, Jungkook is calling her." Yumi said panickly.

"What? Don't answer it!" I shouted angrily.

Then it kept ringing.

"Just ignored it Yumi, don't answer it." I said and she obeyed.

We're already here in the lake with a dock.

[A/N: Example of the lake with dock above ☝☝☝]

It's so peaceful here like all you can hear is the bird's chirp and sound of the water. And I'm sure no one can ruined my plan and no one will save Hyoshin.

One of my men carried Hyoshin and placed her in a chair and let her sit.

They tied up her hands and all we have to do now is to wait Hyoshin to wake up.

Jungkook's POV

I began to worried when she won't answer my calls. I quickly ran inside their house.

"Hyoshin!" I shouted once I entered here in her house.

"Hyoshin!" I shouted again as I walk upstairs but she's not in her room nor in her parent's room.

She's not here. I thought.

I quickly called Haneul noona, maybe Hyoshin is with her.

Jungkook. Haneul noona said.

Noona. Is Hyoshin with you? I asked.

Nope, why do you ask? She asked.

She's not here in her house and she said she's in the supermarket. I called her several times but she won't answer. I said.

Okay.... I'll inform the boys about that and we'll find Hyoshin together okay? We'll be there in 15 minutes. She said and hung up.

Minutes of waiting and they're finally arrived.

"I called her Jungkook but it's the same." Haneul noona said as we're here in the living room.

"Let's find her now." Rapmon hyung said and we quickly walk outside.

"Haneul noona, Jin, Jimin and Suga hyung here in my car. The rest is on Rapmon hyung's car." I said and they all nodded.

As I'm driving, I can't help but to worry about Hyoshin.

"What do we do now?" Haneul noona asked.

"Simple." Suga hyung said.

"What hyung?" I asked.

"Track her GPS." He simply said.

"Right. Thanks hyung." I said.

"Noona, please do it since I can't because I'm driving." I said as I handed to her my phone.