Chapter 37

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe Hyoshin is alive. I'm so happy she's finally back here in my side. I don't care about how many tears I cried and how many sufferings I've been through in 1 year. All important is she's back already. I don't want to lose her anymore. I love her so much and now she's my girlfriend. I'll do everything to make her happy.

"Jagiya.... wake up now." I said.

"Jungkook.... I'm still sleepy." She said.

"I want to eat my break - - -" I didn't finished my words when....

"I said I'm still sleepy!" She shouted and my eyes widened.

"Oh sorry Jagiya. Come on let's eat together." She smiled and kissed my cheeks then she went out first.

How come she suddenly changed? I thought.

Megan's POV

"Jagiya.... wake up now." I heard a voice and shook my body.

"Jungkook.... I'm still sleepy." I said.

I hate it when someone tried to wake me up in the morning. I get irritated.

"I want to eat my break - - -" He didn't finished his words when I got him off.

"I said I'm still sleepy!" I shouted and his eyes widened.

Sh*t! Why did I shout at him? Maybe Jungkook will got suspicious to me!

"Oh sorry Jagiya. Come on let's eat together." I smiled fakely and kissed his cheeks then I went out first. Facepalming myself.

Few minutes he went out from his room.

"I'm sorry jagiya." I said and hugged him.

"It's okay.... just make me hot chocolate with mallows. It's your punishment." He said.

"Hot chocolate with mallows?" I asked.

"Yep you usually do that to me if I got angry or I'm sad." He explained.

Sh*t. I don't know how to make that.

"Uhmm I'll just change my clothes for a minute. I'll be back." I excused and made my way to his room.

What should I do? Think........

Uhuh! I'll search in the internet how to make it. I thought as I quickly took my phone.

I search the video and I played it.

I know now.

I went outside and did what Jungkook said to me awhile ago.

Few minutes I'm already done making the hot chocolate with mallows.

"So.... how was it?" I asked waiting for his answer.

"It's delicious." He said, smiling. And I smiled back.

Phew! That was close. Good job again Megan. I thought.

Jungkook's POV

I taste the hot chocolate with mallows.

It's still delicious but unlike before.

She always made that super duper delicious but the taste right now was a little bit different.

"So....how was it?" She asked, waiting for my answer.

"It's delicious." I lied and smiled to her. Then she smiled back.