Chapter 23

Haneul's POV

3 weeks ago when the girl got discharge from the hospital.

I don't know what to name her.

I let her live here in my house, since I was just alone. Eonnie is on work and we have no parents already. Appa died because he had a cancer and eomma had a brain tumor.

"Uhmmm what should I call you?" I asked her.

"Anything you want to." She answered.

"Okay, I'll named you ahmm Chohee." I smiled.

"Okay." She smiled back.

"Oh and wear something nice, we will go to a plastic surgeon today to......ahhh........ to...." Gosh I don't know what to say, if I say 'to fix her face' maybe she will be offend.

"I know what you mean and it's really okay. And are you sure? I mean, isn't it too expensive?" She asked.

"I don't care how much I'll pay, as long as I help you." I said then she suddenly hug me.

"Thank you Haneul eonnie. If it wasn't of you, probably I'm dead now." She cried.

"Don't cry anymore, treat me like your eonnie from now on." I smiled.

- -

We walked in and saw the friend of my eonnie.

"Hi, I'm Lee Sooyeon, a plastic surgeon. Please take a seat." She smiled and we obeyed.

"You must be Ga Haneul, little sister of my precious friend." She said.

"Yes I am." I answered.

"So..... is she the patient here?" She asked, pointing at Chohee.

"Ne." I said.

"Luckily, her eyes haven't got damage or else it will take months or years to have a surgery for her eyes." She said as she scanned Chohee's face.

"Yeah, and how much is the payment to .... repair her face?" I asked.

"Since your sister is my friend, and I'm willing to help your friend too. It's free and you don't have to worry all the payment. It's on me." She smiled.

"Ommo, jinjja? Thank you so much!" I exclaimed as I hug her.

"So... shall we start now?" She asked.

I held Chohee's hands and smiled, then she smiled back.

"Okay." I smiled.

Hours of waiting, the surgery is finally done.

I looked at her at how pretty she is.

"I-Is this really me?" She asked as a tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"Yes it's you dear." Doctor Lee chuckled.

Then Chohee thank us like about thousand times? Hehe so yeah. I'm happy that she's happy too.

My next mission is to help her to remember, maybe she has a family or friends who's waiting for her.

Hyoshin's POV

I heard that the plastic surgeon's name is Lee Sooyeon.

Lee Sooyeon? Why is it so familiar? I thought and just shrugged it off.

- -

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"I-Is this really me?" I asked as a tears rolled down on my cheeks.

"Yes it's you dear." Doctor Lee chuckled.

Then I thanked them a thousand times. I really appreciated their help and effort.

Me and Haneul eonnie decided to eat in the xxxx restaurant.

And I noticed most of the people were looking at me.

"I think they're envy of you because of your pretty face." Haneul eonnie chuckled.

"Nah." I answered and continued to eat.

____________________________________

TADA!!!! SO HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? ANYWAYS I HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK ^_^

QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION ON THIS BOOK?

SO THAT'S IT HAHAHA XD I WANT TO KNOW YOUR ANSWERS :)