Chapter 19

Jungkook's POV

I woke up, still my eyes were swollen.I locked myself here in my room as I don't have a plan to get up either. Everything what happened yesterday was like a nightmare.

"I'm gonna miss when we teased eachother and then we ruffled our hairs. I'm gonna miss when we sleepover at our houses. I'm gonna miss when we annoyed with eachother. I'm gonna miss your sweet smile, your warm hugs, when we argue about musics. I'm gonna miss sending you home. I'm gonna miss when I accompanied you in your house. When we went to the Namsan Tower together, our love lockers. I'm gonna miss your sweet voice. I'm gonna miss when you're bullying me. I'm gonna miss when we exchange "I Love You's" even we're not a couple. I'm gonna miss our first travel in LA. Our 1000+ pictures here in my phone. I'm gonna miss having a videocall with you. I'm gonna miss our first dance. Our similarities of liking a hiphop dances. When I got jelous because you're talking to Taehyung like we don't exist there. I'm gonna miss your angelic face when you're sleeping. I'm gonna miss calling you 'Princess'. I'm gonna miss of you calling me 'Kookie'. I'm gonna miss your laughs. I'm gonna miss your corny jokes. I'm gonna miss when you took care of me when I have a fever. I'm gonna miss of you giving me my favorite grapes and apples. I'm gonna miss when I tickle you and we both fell down in my bed. I'm gonna miss your delicious soup and when you fed me. I'm gonna miss our phone calls. I'm gonna miss when we made the 'cashier' jelous. I'm gonna miss your 'hot chocolate with mallows'. The moment when you saw my abs. I'm gonna miss when we eat together our favorite 'jjajangmyun'. I'm gonna miss when I carved our names with a big heart on the tree with you. The surprise birthday to you. You're my everything Hyoshin-ah. I'm gonna miss our sweet moments together. I'm gonna miss everything about 'ours'. Why did you leave me?" I asked as I stared the frame when we bought a bunny head bands and took a selca together.

Then I heard a knock.

"Jungkook, let's eat breakfast now." Eomma said.

"I have no appetite to eat." I said coldly.

"You have to. And your Tita Jiyoon said tomorrow is the funeral." Eomma said and tears started to stream down in my cheeks.

"Would you come?" She continued.

"I'll come ofcourse." I answered as I wiped my tears.

Then I stood up and decided to eat. I should be strong right?

I eat silently. Then I headed back to my room and locked myself again.

Tomorrow is your funeral Hyoshin-ah.

I hope you're happy there above. Watch me always okay? And take care of yourself too.

"I'm gonna miss you." I mumbled as I crawled myself onto the bed and fell asleep.

______________________________

∪ˍ∪ T_T

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT pretty please! Thanks!

-taelicious