Chapter 36

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah." She smiled.

"Who are you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Kwon Megan's POV

I got really surprised when I bumped into Jungkook.

He's my one and only love back in highschool but I didn't have a chance to get close to him because all his attention were to his girl bestfriend, Lee Hyoshin.

I really hate that girl, because of her Jungkook don't love me and because of her, Jungkook doesn't know me.

I heard Hyoshin is already dead. All I have to do now is to make Jungkook mine, and pretend I'm Hyoshin. I'll make them believe she never died and I'm the survivor. Just watch and learn *smirk*

"Jungkook-ah." I smiled.

"Who are you?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-I'm Lee Hyoshin." I said and he laughed.

"Are you crazy? She already died and I don't have time to talk about your stupidities." He said coldly and walked away.

"Wait! I'll explain." I said.

Then he stopped walking.

- -

Gladly, he gave me a chance to explain *evil laugh* we sat here in the bench.

"Do you still remember when we're still highschool and we ate together at the cafeteria." I said.

Oh I forgot! I'm a stalker of them before. Hyoshin noticed me and known me but I threatened her not to tell everyone, specially Jungkook. And I always threatened her like almost everyday when she's just alone bc I really hate her so so so much.

Flashback

"Jungkook oppa is so hot." I said to my friends when we are in the girl's comfort room.

"Yeah." They agreed.

"I'll make him mine girls." I said.

"But how?" Yumi asked.

"When his attention were all to his bestfriend." Zoey continued.

"Just shup up okay? I'll just make him mine. That's all." I rolled my eyes while fixing my make up.

"You what?" Suddenly we heard a voice behind us. I looked at the mirror and it's Hyoshin.

Then I choked her.

"W-What a-are y-you doing?" She stuttered as I tightened my grip.

"Don't you dare to tell everyone about this, specially Jungkook. Or else I'll ruin your life." I said.

"And if you tell this to everyone, we will make Jungkook suffer, specially you and your parents." Zoey continued.

"I-I won't t-tell t-this to t-them." She said and then I release my hand and she coughed hardly.

"Good." I smirk and left her.

End of Flashback

He didn't answered.

"I remember when our first travel in LA." I said.

Pffft. I saw it in twitter.

Then he looked at me.

"I still remember when you beat Jinhyuk that time because he flirted at me." I said.

Flashback