Chapter 44

Hyoshin's POV

I wear a black ripped jeans and a white sweatshirt.

Then I walked outside and saw Haneul unnie. Wearing a jeans and a plain black t-shirt.

"Ohh! Are you ready now?" She asked me and I nodded.

- -

"Hi guys." We greeted them and gave a warm smile.

"Jin is already preparing the foods. Few minutes they will come." Taehyung said.

Haneul eonnie  helped Jin cooking the foods.

And we're just here sitting in the sofa.

"Chohee-ah, you know we're grateful that both of you and your eonnie came to our lives. Or else our life was boring." Rapmon chuckled.

"We're grateful that you guys came to our lives too." I said, smiling.

Then someone pressed the doorbell.

"Oh! I think they're already here." Jin said excitedly as he hurriedly ran to the door.

He opened it and the guys followed him.

I wondered why are they took so long standing infront of the door.

I was behind them and I finally saw the guy.

My eyes widened when it's him.

The rude boy who owns the wallet.

"You again?" We said in unison, all of their heads turned to me and then to him.

"You.... know eachother guys?" Jimin asked.

"We bumped with eachother twice." We said in unison.

Then a girl beside him gave me a death glare.

They walked in.

"Jungkook...... who is she?" Suddenly, Suga asked.

"Hyungs, listen to me first okay?" He asked and the rest nodded their heads.

"She's Hyoshin, she's the only survivor and wondered why the investigators said that there's no survivors? Well, someone helped her to get out from the bus and they left before the police came. The girl on the funeral is not her, we already investigated the body awhile ago and it's really not her. Remember when the police handed a wallet? Hyoshin was about to pay but she accidentally dropped her wallet on the floor and the girl pick it up to give it to her and just in time the bus fell off the cliff. Her face changed because the fire got hitted to her face and she got plastic surgery. She's gone for 1 year because they moved to New York and lived there. And that explains all." Jungkook explained and the guys hang their mouth open.

"Annyeonghaseyo K- - - - " She stopped.

"I'm Hyoshin." She bowed and smiled.

Her face were familiar.

Then I walked to the kitchen and just in time, Jin and Haneul eonnie served the meal in the dining table and I helped them.

- -

We eat the dinner.

And I was just silent.

After the dinner, I volunteered again to wash the dishes.

And Hanuel eonnie helped me.

Suddenly, Jimin and Taehyung appeared.

"Girls? You don't need to wash the - - - -" I cut Jimin off.

"Guys it's really okay. Hmmm just talk to your friends bc they just arrived. And we both know that you missed them so much." I smiled.

"Is it really okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes tae." Haneul eonnie said.

They smiled at us before leaving.