Chapter 4

Kyungsoo stared back at the man, no, the woman, in the mirror. 

"Who the heck is this?"

 He fingered through the itchy wig, being careful not to pull it off after several death threats made by Jessica. 

"Sigh, what did I do to deserve this," thought Kyungsoo. 

Jessica put on light makeup to give it a natural look, so it wouldn't look fake, and a long black wavy wig that neared his lower back .Kyungsoo has always been told he looked kind of like a girl anyways, so why not take advantage of it now. He looked good if he didn't say so himself.

"Are you done yet Kyungsoo?" shouted Jessica through the door. 

"I am!" wailed back Kyungsoo while grimacing back at his reflection.

 "Ugh. I guess I better get going."

 He stepped out of the changing room and into the large living room. Jessica looked shocked at him and whistled long and hard. 

"Damn Kyungsoo! If I was a man I would have the hots for you! Get it girl!"

"Shut the f up now before I shove this heel up your ass, " he muttered back while stomping over to Jessica. 

"What's my location? Where am I supposed to go?" 

"Well, you should have looked carefully at the mission file." replied back Jessica annoyed. 

"Really Jessica. Do you want me to go over there and smack you? You know I will." replied back Kyungsoo with a thunderous look on his face.

 She backed away to the grand piano behind her with her palms faced up.

"Ok ok, I was joking anyways. No need to get all pms on me. Let's get going. You have a car outside the building waiting for you. The GPS is already programmed with the location. You already know the details to everything. Remember, do not fail this, if you do, there will be consequences. This is very important Kyungsoo, it could lead to the destruction of the whole world if it got into the wrong hands." 

Kyungsoo nodded and grabbed the Audi keys from Jessica's outstretched hand. He opened the door to his room and stepped out. 

"Well, it finally begins," he thought as he walked down the hallway.

How was it? Sorry for not posting a new chapter in a long time. Thank you for reading it! Vote, comment, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Once again, thank you everyone! ^3^
~Kai_soo629