Chapter 2

"Wake up Kyungsoo! You have an assignment today!" yelled Baekhyun, Kyungsoo's best friend slash partner in crime. 

"Just a few more minutes" grumbled a groggy Kyungsoo.

"You have a job today! HQ sent in a message. There's been a new lead to that case you've been hogging all to yourself!" shouted Baekhyun.

"What? Seriously?" 

He's been tracking it down for a few months and finally there's been a lead!

"Yes! Now get your lazy butt out of bed and get going! After you've changed, head to the boss's office and retrieve your file for your next job." 

"Ok I'm up I'm up" replied a sleepy Kyungsoo.

He rubbed his eyes and trudged over to his bathroom to start getting ready. After finishing, he headed over to his boss's office, Kim Junmyeon, but they called him Suho.  He founded C.O.B.R.A  a few years ago with his partner Wu Yifan, or better known as Kris. They had a breaking up and split apart. Suho was devastated for months. He didn't eat, didn't sleep. It was like he was in a hallucination and wasn't able to get out. After he met Lay, a pediatrician , he became alive. As Kyungsoo walked down the hallway to Suho's office, he greeted the other agents and made small talk. He finally got to Suho's office and walked in. Suho's office was amazing. Extravagant. Enormous. Glass windows overlooked the beautiful Seoul skyline. The office was grand, but it had a cozy feeling to it. He had comfy couches with pastel pillows due to Lay being the decorator. Suho was seated behind a a large glass desk typing away on his laptop when Kyugsoo walked up to him.

"Ah Kyungsoo, come, take a seat" said Suho.

"Yes sir."

Kyungsoo took a seat in the comfy leather swivel chair. He practically melted into it. Suho took out a file from his cabinet and placed it on the desk. He clasped his hands together and had a serious expression on his face.

"Now, let's talk."

Wahhhhh I finally finished! Thank you everyone for reading my story. Greatly appreciated! Once again, thank you so much. Love you all!
~Kai_soo629