Chapter 3

"What! You want me to do what! No way, no way. I will not flaunt myself around him in that ridiculous manner," exclaimed Kyungsoo. 

"Kyungsoo, please sit back down."

He nodded while rubbing his temples and then sat back down on the chair.

"Now, the agent might not suspect you if you look like a girl. You're going to try and get close to him without bringing up suspicion and get him to lead you to the case or tell you where it is. Do whatever you can to get the case. Use your feminine charms if  you can. I know this will be difficult, but you're one of my best agents so I have all my faith in you to retrieve this. This is very important Kyungsoo. Do not mess this up." 

 "Great, all this rests on his shoulders. Thanks for the pressure," he thought in his head.

"Now you will go change because your mission starts now." ordered Suho. 

He pressed a few buttons on his phone and called Jesssica. 

"Agent Jessica, please come to my office immediately." 

"Yes sir, I'm on my way now." replied back Jessica. 

He hung up and placed his phone back down on the glass table. Suho looked up at Kyungsoo with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Get ready Kyungsoo, all hell is about to break out." 

"What do you mean?" croaked back Kyungsoo while shaking a little. 

"I mean now."

 Right after he said that, Jessica barged into his office, heels clicking on the gleaming floor. 

Click. Click. Click.

Kyungsoo slowly turned around with fear in the air.

"Jessica, please prepare Agent Kyungsoo for his next mission" said Suho. 

Jessica smiled wickedly and cracked her knuckles.

"With pleasure."