Chapter 19: Workouts With Gage?

Start from the beginning

I look around at the table and then see who I have been dreading to see and dread to see everyday, every game, every practice. I see Zach.

He hurt me when I was weak, that was wrong, a way of foul play, maybe to mess with me, to get me off the team. Who knows, not me, I don't know.

I take out my phone as a distraction from everything that's going on. I unlock it using my thumb print and open up my text messages.
I have no clue who to text. I sit here looking at the same screen for 5 minutes. Then I get the bright idea to text tom and Jer but not in a group text. I send them both a different text. To Jer I say,'hey it's Delilah, what's up, what's swinging?', then to tom I say, 'hey it's the girl from the dinner, Delilah.'

I take two minutes until either of them text me back, tom is the first and he say he's in his art class and can't talk but he'd love to hang out later. Then Jer texts me and says "hey I'm just sitting in my couch, what's up with you?"

D: you know not much just trying to avoid and award situation.

J: well it's an honor to help, what's going on?

D: just some stupid guy.

J: I get it.

D: glad someone does.

The bell rings and I text Jer telling him I'm heading to art class.

Walking through the hallways is a boring task.
Until you get to the art hallway anyway.

The art hall way is painted with murals not and inch of wall that is left unpainted.
There's one of Walt Disney and his brother. There's one of bob Marley, there's one of a beach, one of a forest, a deer drinking from a small pond. Then one side of the hall is and abstract wall, every student sense 2000 has made one small part of it, one piece to a big puzzle.

I step one foot into the door of the art room when my energetic and happy art teacher runs toward me.

"I entered one of your paintings into the art show, you one first place.!!! They all loved it!! You won by over 100 points!!" She says her face and eye showing extreme happiness talking about it.

"Really!?!" I ask not really thinking that it could ever be true.

"Yes!!" They reply.

"Oh my god-sh, I meant gosh"
I say knowing my teacher is strict about that sort of thing.

After I sit down I just paint, I paint with a new determination. One to make me want to do even better then the one that placed first in the art show.

I'm not really Sure when it's finished because I just stare at it for a long time not knowing what exactly I painted.

The bell rings and I walk out of the room still puzzled on what I painted, knowing I've seen it somewhere before.

*after school, Delilah's house, before Gage comes*

I get on yoga pants and a sports bra and start with crunches. After about 300 my core is tired and Gage is here.

I open the door and grab 10 water bottles wanting to be prepared.

"Planks first?" Gage asks.

I nod and set a stop watch.

I try to distract myself in order for it to last longer. I play a game on my phone and turn on some music.
We hold out
For 3 minutes and 30 seconds.

Then we run for a couple of miles with stops because of my knee and having to fix the brace.

"What's next?" I ask.

"Um... Push ups?"

"Sure as long as it's not running."

I walk to a nice area inside the gym in my house. Gage follows suit and then we start.

I get to 40 and he gets to 45.

Then we ride the stationary bikes for 4 miles.

----
"I have never been more tired in my life" I say.

"Yeah, probably  because you haven't worked out for a week or so, and you woke up really early today."

I just chug my water as a response, Not caring if it drops out of my mouth And onto my clothes.

"You want to go get a coffee?" Gage asks.

"Can we both shower first? We stink"

"Yeah" he says

"Okay follow me."

I lead him up the stairs and into a spare bad room with an attached bathroom. There should be some clothes in the closet or dresser.

I close the door and walk into my room, pick out and outfit, take off all of the sweaty clothes and step into the nice warm relaxing shower.

-------

A/n seriously though,should I write a SEQUAL, there are only 11 more chapters in this book?

Love all of you thanks for reading!!