I skip a few steps away, watching the two square up once more. Noah glanced at me curiously, not noting his mistake until his head snapped back from a vicious uppercut. He groans, testing his jaw back and forth to make sure it's not broken. I clap and jump in joy, cheering her on.

Jessabelle steps back before she can be grabbed, keeping her fists in front of her face and arms blocking her core. Fists fly back and forth too fast for the normal human eye. Both of them landing and blocking punches. Noah takes it easy on her, but that's only expected.

Satisfied by the level of effort, I continue my journey around the field, watching and commenting when I deem necessary.

Hours pass before I spot Riley again. My body fills with heat, from both the memories of last night and the position that he is currently in. His arms are wrapped around a girl that looks to be a little older than me, probably around his age. Black spandex shorts, tight bright pink sports bra, and bleach blonde hair tied up in a messy bun. My eyes stick to her bottom, which is pressed firmly and deliberately to his... no, my, lower region. He talks low to her, but I can hear. His arms wrapped around her body to grip her wrists in the proper position.

"Don't keep them too stiff, you want to find the perfect balance between lazy and stiff. Perfect, now spread your legs a little." His foot kicks at hers gently.

I want to puke watching the scene unfold. The blonde tilts her hand back in laughter, looking at him over her shoulder with a sleazy grin. My bones start to crack, and it's then that I realise that I'm shaking with anger. A cold hand slaps onto my shoulder, but I can't look away from my mate and the whore.

"Emily, you really need to calm down." Samantha's voice is stern in my ear.

Great. Perfect. One sleaze to calm me about another. It's my breaking point, and since Sam is the closest, I unleash my anger toward her.

Swinging my arm, I connect my fist to the side of her face, grinning sadistically when blood drips from her mouth. I know that our spiff has interrupted training when I feel eyes on me, but I don't care. I can't care. The green monster has officially been released.

Sam watches as I stalk toward her, acceptance showing on her face before she gets into fighting position. "I suppose this had to happen sooner or later. You have too much pent up anger against me." The warrior in her comes out, and the urge to put her in her place is overwhelming.

"Samantha. Emily. Knock it off." The Alpha command blankets over us and San immediately drops her fists.

Me on the other hand? Well I turn to spot Mr. Alpha and blondie standing side by side, not five feet away from me. Gasps fill the field as soon as I turn, people whispering excitedly about my eyes. Blondie looks about ready to run, especially when my snarls are turned on her.

Raising my hand, I call on the elements to bring her to me, her feet dragging on the ground as her body is tugged my way by an invisible hand. Her neck lands in my raised hand, my other hand joining it so that I cup her entire neckline. Tightening my grip, I barely notice the wind keeping everyone away from us. Getting ready to snap her neck, a malicious grin creeps up my face.

What are you doing? This she-wolf is apart of our pack. We are supposed to protect her, not put her in harms way.

My wolf's voice floats through my mind, finding it's way through the dark angry clouds.

I stare intently at my target, trying to hold onto my anger.

Enough of this. Let her go. We are Luna. This is not the way.

Gasping in a breath I release her, letting her crumple to the floor. The Power leaves my body, the winds halting its assault. My hair falls back down, everything completely silent. Except for the whimpers at my feet. Misery fills me as I crouch to the girl.