Chapter 45

Chapter 45- Louis POV

We sat there by the door thinking of ways we could get in. Then the door knob wiggled and we quickly ran to the otherside if the building. I peaked around the corner and a figure walked out and walked the other way. We ran quietly behind him and caught the door before it closed and slid inside. We were in a dark room. It looked like an office. Then we crept out into the hallway which was dimly lit. Then we came upon a room with many TV screens. On each one was a different room of the factory. It was the security monitor room. We went in and locked the door. Liam sat down at the seat. "You guys there's Niall." Liam said pointing at one of the screens. He sat there tied to a chair. Then a firgure walked up to him, must be V. Then he hit Niall. "How dare he!" Liam said, hitting the control buttons. Then his voice echoed throughout the building. He must have accidentally hit a button that went over the intercom because V heard it. He stopped and told his helpers to come and get us. We were screwed. The men unlocked the door and barged in. We tried to fight them off but there were too many of them. They took us into the same room as Niall and we were tied up to a poll.