Chapter 42

Chapter 42- Niall's POV

"He was in my room?" I asked terrified. "Yeah. I didn't see what he did but I had just seen him go out the window." Zayn said. "Ok no more leaving the windows open." Liam said pacing back and forth. "How did this get to be so out of control. Why can't V just stop? I swear I'm gonna kill him, I swear to god!!" I yelled getting angry. "Niall calm down. Getting mad is only gonna make matters worse." Louis said. I took a deep breath and relaxed a little. I was probably the most resentful towards V. My phone vibrated and I looked at it. "Damn it." I said under my breath. "What now?" Harry asked. I read the message out loud: "oh Niall. You are gonna regret what you just said. I promise you, you will. -V" "Why did I say that stuff out loud. Now I was in for it. He was gonna get me for sure." I thought. That night I lay on the couch not daring to let myself think about the message. But I couldn't. It taughnted me. I tossed and turned but it was no use. After an hour I got sleepy and dozed off. They I quickly awoke to someone violantly dragging me outside. Hands wound around me like vines and tangled me so I could not move. I tried to fight back but they were too strong. I could hear the laughter of men behind me and I continued to struggle. I managed to stand up but I was quickly brought to the ground again. Tape covered my mouth enabling me to call for help. I struggled some more then I was hit with a blunt object and I blacked out.