Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Niall's POV

We sat there waiting knowing it would be awhile cuz it was busy. "I think this past year has been the best of our lives don't you think." Harry exclaimed.

"Yes!"

"Definatly!"

"Oh yes."

Everyone agreed. "I think the tours been amazing but I think the fans have been the best though. They are the reason we are on tour." Liam exclaimed. "Yes it's still a bit crazy though, I still don't quite understand it." Harry said. "Yea I don't think it will ever make sense in my mind." I responded. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. I looked up at the sky, it was gettin sort of cloudy. There was a slight breeze which gave me chills. All of a sudden the sun went behind the clouds. It looked a little spooky out. It was almost fall and I could tell because the nights have been getting cooler. It felt strange out. All of a sudden a sense of uncomfortable fear came into me. I didn't know what it was, or why I felt that way. "Everything was fine, nothing's wrong." I thought to myself. So why do I feel so... Strange? I tried to forget about it. I looked over at Louis and he was balancing a spoon on his nose looking cross eyed at it. I couldn't control myself and chuckled a little with the rest of the guys. "Hey guys look what I can do!" Louis said in his high cartoon voice that he does sometimes. We all burst out laughing. Louis was always the one to make us laugh!